Now if there not trying to kill you then you can wound them.

wound my ass. Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by six. Ive never been trained to aim to wound.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'm from q family of cops. And in Ohio that's what it is right now because I have been told that by alot of other cops also.

i have found it to be true time and time again that cops are not a reliable source of legal advice.

so..... 3 steps in the door. ok, how is this verified? do they check the height of the deceased person, then cross reference the average stride length for a person of that height? what if the person is running instead of walking? does the number of steps still count if the person takes abnormally long steps? what if the person has a hip injury and takes really small steps?

see what im getting at here............

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

wound my ass. Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by six. Ive never been trained to aim to wound.

i would never shoot to wound. if i clear leather, i mean business. survivors file lawsuits. now, their family may try to sue me, but the perp wont be around for it.

Owner of BigAss Ports

Sure there's tons of variables to take into consideration but you can't just shoot to kill. Just two in the chest and tell the cops you stopped them from coming closer so try and get here before they bleed out and all should be ok. Because you weren't aiming to kill, they just bled out.

I have to disagree with your logic. Not saying you shouldn't own guns, but you should have better reasons than "defense" and "you're a god damn American". It just seems so....juvenile.

Why are you picking your nose and eating it?

Because I'm a god damn American and I can.

True, it does seem juvenile but that was me messing around with my sister. The part that scares me is "why would they want to do that?"

True, this probably belongs in the political area, I apologize.

I honestly don't believe the government will honestly try to, I believe its a tactic meant to further divide and distract the American people.

The government's greatest weapon has always been disinformation. The more time a group of people divides amongst itself, arguing over the legitimacy of conspiracy theories, fighting to save smaller fronts, the more time the government has to solidify hidden goals. It's much easier to fight America broken down into smaller groups divided by idea, theology, and opinion than the American people united by a common goal.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Sure there's tons of variables to take into consideration but you can't just shoot to kill. Just two in the chest and tell the cops you stopped them from coming closer so try and get here before they bleed out and all should be ok. Because you weren't aiming to kill, they just bled out.

if i am attacked, and have to use my weapon in defense, i am gonna to do the job as efficiently as possible. 2 in center mass, and one in the forehead, problem solved.

self defense is not a game like you seem to think it is.

Owner of BigAss Ports

I just like when people say we have rights. They allow us to have rights. If we really had rights there wouldn't be so many laws to protect the weak.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

quote name='Hugh G. Rection' date='22 February 2011 - 05:11 PM' timestamp='1298423497' post='1410947']

i believe they call that attempted murder..........

That was the first thought that passed through my head.

2010 Rav4

Image Dynamics IDQ10 D4 v.3 (2)

ID XS65 Components

ID CTX6

2 Farad Cap

ID Q 450.4

ID Q 600.1

Kenwood KIV-BT900

A couple layers of Second Skin

First system in years and looking for good advice. Starting small and hoping to grow!!!

Archived