I said in another post I was brought up if u pull it u squeeze it. And u aim to kill not aim to mame

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

I believe he mentioned he is law enforcement...

If someone is breaking into a house they might want to think of what the homeowner will do, not what their lawyer will do if they get assaulted

2010 Rav4

Image Dynamics IDQ10 D4 v.3 (2)

ID XS65 Components

ID CTX6

2 Farad Cap

ID Q 450.4

ID Q 600.1

Kenwood KIV-BT900

A couple layers of Second Skin

First system in years and looking for good advice. Starting small and hoping to grow!!!

If someone is breaking into a house they might want to think of what the homeowner will do, not what their lawyer will do if they get assaulted

his dad is a cop and he has been told those things by other cops. I know I talk about stuff like that with my cop friends......

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

he said he has law enforcement in his family....

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

No n8 I'm not crying and no I'm not 16. Of course people have different mentalities, and that's cool you have spent a long time in the military and I respect that. I know alot of people that are currently in the military or have been in the military and was in for a long time. Everyone just has their own opinion and can choose what they want. Me personally I would stop them in there tracks but what I'm trying to say is that's not always the best idea. But hey each to their own. By the way n8 which branch were you in?

So do I. They tell me shoot to kill, dead men tell no tales.

2010 Rav4

Image Dynamics IDQ10 D4 v.3 (2)

ID XS65 Components

ID CTX6

2 Farad Cap

ID Q 450.4

ID Q 600.1

Kenwood KIV-BT900

A couple layers of Second Skin

First system in years and looking for good advice. Starting small and hoping to grow!!!

Orion no I'm not some ninja, and if I can see they do have a weapon yeah I'll use a gun, and I have had someone break into my house before and they were stopped without a gun. And I never said my dad or me is in law enforcement but I have family that has been and I know people that are cops.

Stop 'em in their tracks huh? Not if you catch a 12 gauge shot from across the room. My dad has been a cop for 26 years and I'm retired military. He tells me if someone breaks in, kill them. The Army taught me 2 to the chest 1 to the head. would like you to elaborate on your tactics for 'stop him in his tracks'.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived