Sonic Electronix

Edit: worthless iPhone double post.

Edited by iKidwell

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

2 door explorer or blazer, 2 door tahoe if you wanna do like 4 15's and don't want the side windows to flap like hell. My 2dr explorer is easy as hell to get loud

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

Build in Progress

Went looking for cars and couldnt really find anything I liked will look again tomarrow

"SilveradoGoesBang"

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155256-silveradogoesbang-box-done-take-notes-on-bracing/

2 FI BTL 18's

CT Sounds 7k

2013 MidwestSPL Finals Xtreme 3 - 1st Place

What year explorer do u have and how much did it cost u?

I've got a 2000 and got it for $3k

Build in Progress

Older cars are not more expensive. Thats actually quite the opposite. An old 350 small block is cheaper than hell to fix. And multiple alt setups are easier in older vehicles as well.(more room) Also anything older gets way more looks and they are alot more fun to drive. I like explorers. I have had a few myself. And i have had blazer from the old k5 convertible to the early 2000's and not to step on anyones toes but anyone that has one will tell you they are like assholes. Everyone has one. Just my .02c.

Looking for a CRX to get back in the game.

And a gas tank for my 01 r6. Hit the PM

I'd suggest you do a lot of research around here and figure out what it is that you want instead of us basically telling you. I can tell you have no idea what you'd be getting yourself into so quit asking all the questions and just read, there is more then enough info on this site for you to learn from. And if you're going to do a big build, read what it takes and do something different instead of what everyone else is doing.

Not trying to come off as an ass but man you need to actually research all this stuff yourself instead of asking about every single aspect of what it is that you should do.

I'd suggest you do a lot of research around here and figure out what it is that you want instead of us basically telling you. I can tell you have no idea what you'd be getting yourself into so quit asking all the questions and just read, there is more then enough info on this site for you to learn from. And if you're going to do a big build, read what it takes and do something different instead of what everyone else is doing.

Not trying to come off as an ass but man you need to actually research all this stuff yourself instead of asking about every single aspect of what it is that you should do.

I am doing my own research, i just like other peoples opinions also.

Two quick questions: Are toyota cars hard to work on, just heard they were at one time. If you wall off a car do you usually wall it off in the middle or can u wall it off more towards the back?

"SilveradoGoesBang"

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155256-silveradogoesbang-box-done-take-notes-on-bracing/

2 FI BTL 18's

CT Sounds 7k

2013 MidwestSPL Finals Xtreme 3 - 1st Place

2 door hatchback 4 banger with manual walled its easy and cheap to fix, small for more compressed air and cheaper on gas cause gas is getting higher, a bigger system is going to suck up more gas as well, this just seems more economical :drink40:

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"