SR20DAZE Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 the guy cant spell for shit if his life depended on it Hahah damn cody She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch. you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf box: 4 cubes at 38 hz amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life 140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q) Build Log http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/ Feedback http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/
hdorre Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 the guy cant spell for shit if his life depended on it You need to keep in mind that he's the doctor of subwoofers, not spelling lulz On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
nCOMP1337 Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 i can see it fine and im not friends with any of you, lol fail
Guest Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 Sultan Malik thats y i have ur bitch now stop crying ok Stelio Kraniotis you like sloppy seconds then? Sultan Malik 17 inch voice coil up ur ass thats whati care about BABAHAHHAHAH WTF KIND OF COMEBACK IS THAT
SR20DAZE Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 he wants 17 inches up his ass Hahah damn cody She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch. you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf box: 4 cubes at 38 hz amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life 140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q) Build Log http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/ Feedback http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/
hdorre Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 ^^lmfao "e-skirt" On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Guest Posted February 28, 2011 Report Posted February 28, 2011 Sultan Malik OK I DONT HAVE AL IFE ON THE COMPUTER OK I WIL LLEAVE U TWO CAN ALEST TRY TO FUCK EACH OTHER WITH UR MICRO PESNIS AND PLEASE U TWO HAVE A GOOD TIME I AM GONNA GO TO BBQ TONIGHT AND THE MOVIES AND I DONT GIVE A MOTHERFUCK I DONT GIVE A GOD FUCKING DANM FUCK U GAY BEENERS SUCK MY DICK I DONT GIVE A FUCK I FUCKED UR MOM I AM UR FATHER U ARE GAY I AM GOD wootwoot OK I WILL GO NOW did we piss him off enough?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.