Jump to content

Lmao!! DR SUBWOOFER box tuning


Recommended Posts

Posted

just start to turn it up to where its haveway loud and hes digging it then bamm! I predict funny bailout vids in our near future

and hey bro you should see if you can get your boy with the 3 18s in the mustang to give him a hilarious demo

I would pay to see that.

That dudes stang is fuckin loud, from what I can see on video. Plus his numbers are nice.

Twisted seriously get Derek(I think that's his name) to give him a demo.

Posted

im convinced. He's either got something wrong with him and needs meds or he is very very new at all this.

That is what I am saying... I think he might be a little slow... seriously... OR he has some serious personal family issues... I am not gonna bash him... that is someone's kid... what if all the comments cause him to do something bad, such as harm himself or someone else... That is not that far out of the question with his actions that I have seen so far... How would you feel if some of our comments contributed to him killing someone's loved one or child...

Think about it... there was several cases where people making fun of and/or talking shit were the reasons someone done something awful like the girl committed suicide over some woman making fun of her on facebook... Or columbine high school... Just saying... This is someone's seriously sick personal life that is being fucked with... He obviously takes what he says seriously...

Plainy put... I think we are all surrounding some retard and poking him with a stick and badgering him...

Come on... you guys can't actually think that someone going on like that is of sound mind????? Even if he is lying and just trying to drop knowledge of something he OBVIOUSLY knows nothing about... he's off in the head...

Id have to agree with this....but at the same time, these days, people post every fuckin thing they want without learning about it first, and they don't teach kids to have thick skin anymore. but thats just a side point

so I hope your setting up this demo to teach this kid a little something twisted. that he could finally learn whats wrong and whats right, instead of misinforming people. its even worse that they set up there own forum full of it.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

im convinced. He's either got something wrong with him and needs meds or he is very very new at all this.

That is what I am saying... I think he might be a little slow... seriously... OR he has some serious personal family issues... I am not gonna bash him... that is someone's kid... what if all the comments cause him to do something bad, such as harm himself or someone else... That is not that far out of the question with his actions that I have seen so far... How would you feel if some of our comments contributed to him killing someone's loved one or child...

Think about it... there was several cases where people making fun of and/or talking shit were the reasons someone done something awful like the girl committed suicide over some woman making fun of her on facebook... Or columbine high school... Just saying... This is someone's seriously sick personal life that is being fucked with... He obviously takes what he says seriously...

Plainy put... I think we are all surrounding some retard and poking him with a stick and badgering him...

Come on... you guys can't actually think that someone going on like that is of sound mind????? Even if he is lying and just trying to drop knowledge of something he OBVIOUSLY knows nothing about... he's off in the head...

It's not as bad as you think....i spoke with the dude....he's just happy he has subscribers now! lol Dude knows what he is doing (well...not car audio wise...lol) Trust me....he's loving it! And dude doesn't actually seem that bad....i know the meet up will be lulz though!

Oh trust me... I don't think your bad... LOL! I laughed my ass off because... well... it is funny as hell!!!! LOL! He is fucking off the rocker and well... you just made the video so much better commentating on it!!! It actually wasnt' as fun watching it on his channel... your walk through made the video!!! LOL!

Posted

This guy is too funny he already spelled "question" wrong in the beginning of his video. FAIL!

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

Posted

This guy is too funny he already spelled "question" wrong in the beginning of his video. FAIL!

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

Posted

im convinced. He's either got something wrong with him and needs meds or he is very very new at all this.

That is what I am saying... I think he might be a little slow... seriously... OR he has some serious personal family issues... I am not gonna bash him... that is someone's kid... what if all the comments cause him to do something bad, such as harm himself or someone else... That is not that far out of the question with his actions that I have seen so far... How would you feel if some of our comments contributed to him killing someone's loved one or child...

Think about it... there was several cases where people making fun of and/or talking shit were the reasons someone done something awful like the girl committed suicide over some woman making fun of her on facebook... Or columbine high school... Just saying... This is someone's seriously sick personal life that is being fucked with... He obviously takes what he says seriously...

Plainy put... I think we are all surrounding some retard and poking him with a stick and badgering him...

Come on... you guys can't actually think that someone going on like that is of sound mind????? Even if he is lying and just trying to drop knowledge of something he OBVIOUSLY knows nothing about... he's off in the head...

It's not as bad as you think....i spoke with the dude....he's just happy he has subscribers now! lol Dude knows what he is doing (well...not car audio wise...lol) Trust me....he's loving it! And dude doesn't actually seem that bad....i know the meet up will be lulz though!

Only drawback.

Just because you made this thread, and the video, this idiot now thinks people love his shit.

I just hate noobs watching him and actually believing what he is saying.

Then they make videos, and well you get it.

Posted

Normally I would welcome it... but... this time i gotta call it like I see it...

this ^^^ wont say nothing to the kid....but i welcome the vids :D

What is sad is that I am tuned into his channel just for the sheer entertainment of it... I know that is wrong... but... dam...

Posted

I did pm him and tell him I don't agree with him on most his theories and told him a couple things I knew and he actually responded pretty well... I would pay admission to see this demo...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2473 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...