Sonic Electronix

well if i were a teenager i would think an 18 would be cooler then 2 12s. but.... you have to do the install yourself and have to actually understand car audio. if you dont then to be honest, dont buy anything. but yes an 18 with a really clean, nice build would be the way to go.

why don't you think more about what YOU think will sound better, rather than others' impression of your penis. your experience with car audio in general will be considerably better over the course of your life

I have never heard an 18 and i want to be kinda differnt so thats why im kinda split. I have heard plenty setups of two 12s and they sound good, not hating on the two 12s but its kinda old to me

be different and not get 2 12s like everyone else...

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

Okay so today was kind of a boring day so i went looking around on the audioque website and was browsing threw their subs. I was originally going to get two sdc 12's but then i relized a could get an hdc 18 for about 30 bucks more so im kinda split on my decision. Two 12s are nice but having an 18 be freakin sweet lol. So what would you guys think if someone in your school had an 18? I would like some good and bad critism please. Like what a tool, that kid is the man etc.

a system won't make you cool. do a system because you like it and it makes you happy.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Maybe 8s? lol

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Maybe 8s? lol

genius!

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

I had an 18..was a big wow factor, I have 4 12's now, still kinda a wow factor I guess lol, but either way I can tell you that it's fun to embarrass kids with 400w amps on kicker comps in their "kicker" boxes who think they're loud

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Maybe 8s? lol

genius!

it is different :shrug: you can't deny it haha

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Okay so today was kind of a boring day so i went looking around on the audioque website and was browsing threw their subs. I was originally going to get two sdc 12's but then i relized a could get an hdc 18 for about 30 bucks more so im kinda split on my decision. Two 12s are nice but having an 18 be freakin sweet lol. So what would you guys think if someone in your school had an 18? I would like some good and bad critism please. Like what a tool, that kid is the man etc.

a system won't make you cool. do a system because you like it and it makes you happy.

You'd be supprised of what makes you cool in highschool now a days lol

But forreal though im not trying to be cool by doing it, but differnt

Archived