USPS screwed up one of my subs...

Also if you paid for it thru paypal they have some buyer protection, you might want to file a claim if the seller doesn't want to play nice. As Nate said it is ALL on him.

Also if you paid for it thru paypal they have some buyer protection, you might want to file a claim if the seller doesn't want to play nice. As Nate said it is ALL on him.

they arent going to give the buyer back his money if it was damaged in shipping,

He will need to take responsibility for them not making their destination in perfect working order. not minus shipping. not minus paypal fees. all of it. This is where being cheap bites you in the ass.

thats it right there! def saved money if everything would of turned out ok, but when sht like this happens ur screwed (seller)

i can see going the cheaper route on something cheap but on something expensive you cant take a chance

the seller def needs to take care of everything, not the buyers fault something went wrong specially with NO INSURANCE

Did the guy you got them from take pics before he sent them out? That would help prove it was USPS. I've used USPS alot and have always had good luck with them.

i try to get pics and video of my stuff before it goes out because u never know, some times the buyer might try to screw you or something might get messed up during shipping.

I sent an alt thru USPS and it was out for two wks made it back and forth a few states over (i didnt put the full address :pardon: ) and the alt made it fine back to me and back to the sellers right address, i didnt insure it then and lucked out, sold my amps the other day sold them for $300 insure them for $800 just INCASE lol

they arent going to give the buyer back his money if it was damaged in shipping,

Well there is no proof that it was damaged during shipping, but I do see your point. I always thought paypal protected against damaged goods.

He will need to take responsibility for them not making their destination in perfect working order. not minus shipping. not minus paypal fees. all of it. This is where being cheap bites you in the ass.

thats it right there! def saved money if everything would of turned out ok, but when sht like this happens ur screwed (seller)

i can see going the cheaper route on something cheap but on something expensive you cant take a chance

the seller def needs to take care of everything, not the buyers fault something went wrong specially with NO INSURANCE

Did the guy you got them from take pics before he sent them out? That would help prove it was USPS. I've used USPS alot and have always had good luck with them.

i try to get pics and video of my stuff before it goes out because u never know, some times the buyer might try to screw you or something might get messed up during shipping.

I sent an alt thru USPS and it was out for two wks made it back and forth a few states over (i didnt put the full address :pardon: ) and the alt made it fine back to me and back to the sellers right address, i didnt insure it then and lucked out, sold my amps the other day sold them for $300 insure them for $800 just INCASE lol

Yeah I always insure everything its just a couple bucks.

before i ship my stuff out i always make a video and try and video me shipping them out :drinks:

Good thing it was USPS, if it were FedEx you'd have pieces of subs.

haha very true...

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

oh i also forgot to add that his idea was just to mod some rubber boots or whatever you call them, for that one damaged sub to cover up the motor, and then he hung up on me to talk to his brother.

but his brother was just getting out of the hospital and takes care of him and his wifes divorcement so it was important

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Well there is no proof that it was damaged during shipping, but I do see your point. I always thought paypal protected against damaged goods.

so if you sold something and the shipping company damaged it, would you be comfortable with paypal taking the money you were paid?

not directed toward you, just saying think about it that way.

Archived