USPS screwed up one of my subs...

okay so i bought 5 fi x 10" subs from a guy on here. i received 4 of the 5 yesterday (wtf?) and one will be here tomorrow

so to start off all of the boxes that they came in where screwed to hell. they were all bent up, i honestly dont know how to describe it but ill let the pics do some talking. so the sub has some pretty bad chips in the magnet..

so i went to usps today to see what they could do and the guy said i could call all the places it stopped by and see if any of them knew where it was okay and where it wasnt.

so right now im stuck, and dont know what to do. and help would be great.

thanks guys

ae987fc4.jpg

6acc3830.jpg

04552fa4.jpg

981aa057.jpg

5422d422.jpg

21c8cde4.jpg

d3b8fb8b.jpg

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

whatd the seller use?? packing penuts? :shrug:

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

came in stock packaging from fi....

24v1fe8.png

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

i actually havnt even tried any of them yet... ill do that right now.

and yea one is still in SPRINGFIELD, MA 01152 ... how that works out idk :pardon:

24v1fe8.png

were they shipped as one package like 1 0f 5, 2 of 5, etc. or all seperate? that would explain the split.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

hard to say what happened, i wanna say it was the way it was packed but then again the others would of been the same if it was the packaging.

hopefully you get it straightened out, insurance on them?

pics of the inside?

GL

test them if they do not work contact the seller to make him file hte claim because he had better have had insurance on them. If not he needs to refund you the money for a product that is not as described. It is not your fault the item you bought did not make it in one piece. He needs to initiate teh claim withthe shipping company. not you.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived