Hotdog Posted March 13, 2011 Report Posted March 13, 2011 looks like a nice setup.. whats up with the 6x9's? lol we already went through this earlier. just scroll up and read i forgot how long ago it was ok.. it was in another thread but I read it, I understand now. well if you ever do a comp down in my area this year I want a demo. I am in Peoria, IL (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
lgzmax77 Posted March 13, 2011 Author Report Posted March 13, 2011 looks like a nice setup.. whats up with the 6x9's? lol we already went through this earlier. just scroll up and read i forgot how long ago it was ok.. it was in another thread but I read it, I understand now. well if you ever do a comp down in my area this year I want a demo. I am in Peoria, IL do you know of any? i know of one on may 15th at sudden impact customs in alsip illinois. theres gonna be a meter there and im curious to see what it hits. i know its 150+. where do you find about about comps?
C-Fizzy Posted March 13, 2011 Report Posted March 13, 2011 How is the amp for daily use? Is it power hungry? under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
lgzmax77 Posted March 13, 2011 Author Report Posted March 13, 2011 How is the amp for daily use? Is it power hungry? ive been beatin on this amp for 11 months. sometimes my voltage drops a lot on high notes considering i still have the stock alt. since the wirings been re done all soldered and with a much better ground and the big 3 my voltage surprisingly sits around 13 at full tilt
C-Fizzy Posted March 13, 2011 Report Posted March 13, 2011 What's your electrical like? I've always wanted a Goliath. Or maybe just a colossus. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
lgzmax77 Posted March 13, 2011 Author Report Posted March 13, 2011 What's your electrical like? I've always wanted a Goliath. Or maybe just a colossus. stock alt on a cobalt is 145 amps. i have the goliath with both power terminals to the amp having their own 250 amp fuse with 2 kinetik hc1800s and a tock batt with the big three and 100 amp fuse on the mids amp.sometimes if im even lucky when im cruisin at full tilt itll sit around 14.1 rarely though. ive run amps at .5, 2, and 1 ohm loads on this alternator and its still goin strong. im upgrading to a mechman soon. and i might rebuilt the wall with a port
C-Fizzy Posted March 13, 2011 Report Posted March 13, 2011 Damn. That amp isn't very power hungry. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
lgzmax77 Posted March 13, 2011 Author Report Posted March 13, 2011 Damn. That amp isn't very power hungry. i would HIGHLY reccommend it
C-Fizzy Posted March 13, 2011 Report Posted March 13, 2011 Do you happen to have any gut pics of it? under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.