Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Pretty cool setup, where are the subs?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Posted

I used to have one of those amps, got me to world finals 2007.

But then it blew up and its been at the repair center CIA Engineering for 3 years.

But It did a ton of power and performed well when I had it.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl



TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png


5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Posted

that goliath is nasty. whats the power rating? cost?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

I used to have one of those amps, got me to world finals 2007.

But then it blew up and its been at the repair center CIA Engineering for 3 years.

But It did a ton of power and performed well when I had it.

Don't let the professional tone fool you. He misses the amp terribly.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Posted

that goliath is nasty. whats the power rating? cost?

2500 rms at 2 ohms.

5000 watts at 1 ohm.

i forgot about 4 ohms. retails around $2000 i got a deal on it though

Posted

looks like a nice setup.. whats up with the 6x9's?

lol we already went through this earlier. just scroll up and read i forgot how long ago it was

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3805 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...