Lunch's Charade, 6x15"s & 18,000rms

thanks for following this build guys!! it's been great, hopefully once i start on the new car, you guys will like that one just as much!!!

Nice build and effort

what is the name of song in this vid

@My OpiniOnZ MAy HaVe ChanGeD, But Not The Fact ThAt I'm Right.........!!

• 2 years later...

Yeah... this thread isn't exactly dead either.....

just sayin' :)

Project [iBWALL]

Budget install - high efficiency - CRAZY LOWZ!

Sub-less Toyota Camry Sedan

134.7dB @ 52Hz... off the back shelf... and NO SUBS!!!

• 1 year later...

So I went on an archaeological quest to dig this thread up to give me motivation to commence the rebuild of this bad boy. Long story short, Lunchbox moved on from this build, going into other directions. And I wasnt gonna see this badboy go to the wrecking yard. After my involvement with revamping the wall with the boys, I felt my history with the car gave me enough merit to try and save this beast.

I looked over the thread again to suss out the scores this thing use to hit... crazy little thing done some damage on the termlab in it's time.

Well, I'm starting the rebuild in the new year.

Hints? 4th order wall... lows.... big cone surface area... Less drivers (so yes... size WILL matter in this build) AND.... it won't be pink anymore (sorry for those that loved the pink... :P haha)

Project [iBWALL]

Budget install - high efficiency - CRAZY LOWZ!

Sub-less Toyota Camry Sedan

134.7dB @ 52Hz... off the back shelf... and NO SUBS!!!

So I went on an archaeological quest to dig this thread up to give me motivation to commence the rebuild of this bad boy. Long story short, Lunchbox moved on from this build, going into other directions. And I wasnt gonna see this badboy go to the wrecking yard. After my involvement with revamping the wall with the boys, I felt my history with the car gave me enough merit to try and save this beast.

I looked over the thread again to suss out the scores this thing use to hit... crazy little thing done some damage on the termlab in it's time.

Hints? 4th order wall... lows.... big cone surface area... Less drivers (so yes... size WILL matter in this build) AND.... it won't be pink anymore (sorry for those that loved the pink... :P haha)

damn, just read this whole log because I saw an update. Looks like its all for the best! Tuned in!

Tuned for rebuild

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

• 2 months later...
On 11/13/2016 at 0:30 PM, Tiger said:

WHOO!! glad you're keeping this thread alive, even if you start a new one i'm just glad you'll be keeping it alive over here!!

as Tiger said, i was exceptionally glad when he put his had up to save this build, i simply don't have the passion to carry on with the car like i once did, ad i'm glad it shall live on, taking a new guise is all the better, it would almost be sad if the car didn't continue to change and to evolve!

now make with the updates already! get busy dude!! lol

SMD-1.png

Archived