March 2011 SOTM Nominations- Sponsored by Audio Savings

ah those goodies would look great in my ride, but sadly i'm still waiting on all my parts for the system to come in, Ohio Generators building one sick little alternator, 340 amp if im not mistaken, can't wait to start getting all the build pics ready for next month, and completion of it all, you can check my profile of what all I will be working with, pics soon so I won't need to type so much,

"BlackHawkMechanic: Who needs sponsors, us guys from WV use our tax refunds, but the ones on welfare get their system from Wal-Mart"

ill take a go at it again, it would be cool to build this system in something haha. my build log is in my sig. it is done i just need to buy my second battery, i just installed the tray for it last week. its a small build but i like to show it off because i put a lot of time into it and im proud of how it sounds. thanks for looking and VOTE FOR ME HAHA

Chode has added me to former SOTM lists, but just to clarify: As long as your system actually works, it is clear to be nominated, right?

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

how can i build my garage i have a 1999 dodge stratus with a system worthy of system of the month

why dont you follow the rules and make a build log in the members build section and let us decide that. While you're here take alook around at our past winners and the current competitors. You've spoken some big words so I hope you can back it up.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You guys should really thank chode for all his work here. this is his baby. I just help out when he cant pop in and handle things. Without him doing this I dont think anyone else would be willing to step up and make sure it happens month in and month out. It really is an absolute monster to deal with and more headaches for him than you can imagine. SOTM is Chode. For those of you who like to complain and feel differently about how it should be ran I would suggest finding someone else to complain about. He has the final say if you are in or not so you can probably guess what will be happening if you are telling him he can do things better than he is.

:drink40: Chode ... :woot:

with that being said, thank you chode (you are the man bro )and great job doing what you do.cableguy you have a sweet truck to i love the chevys

THANK YOU CHODE!

Thanks guys!! there is a LOT of shit involved w this but i dont mind..yes the noobs get old but i cope with it haha

i hope i win this system i need it bad

hello every one my nomination for system of the month is ME basshead30 i still have not been able to up load pics of the amps subs car mazda mx6 GT turbo & suv 1995 s10 blazer it was a ppi Precision Power old school set up all PPI PC amps (2)chrome ppi pc 1800 and (2) ppi pc 4800 all chrome amps year made in 2000 (8) 6.1/2 ppi pc components and a I CAN android head unit 3 runs of 1/0 wire too 5 deep cyl bats in the back one up front and thats just about it had this System for seven years as far as subs i tried many diffident kinds and brands ppi 4 12". rockford power 8 10 " . 4 15"cerwin vaga vaga 4 15" Alpine type R. planet audio 8 10" big bang and more but right now its out for the winter due to that i live in sault ste marie Canada the rest stayed the same over the years it was always a great XSQL system old school power the amps say 1.800 rms but its old school lol it is really a 1600 watt rms amp at 12 volts at 4ohm they put out over 2100 watts at 13.8 volts not bad for a so called 800 watt rms amp now that s getting ur moneys worth the ppi pc 4800.4 ch 800rms is 100 watts x4 @ 4ohm 200 watts x 4 @ 2ohm at 12 volt at 14.4 volts the 4 ch did over 500 watts X 4 was more then enuff vary clean power so hit me up is u want to see the pics [email protected] AND nominate ME for the win AND DONT FOR GET IF YA WANT TO KNOW MORE OR SEE MORE HIT ME UP ME NO SCARED LOL A friend from the north .

dont got any pics of the build... but here is my first system. Did it all by myself and im only 14!:

2 rockford fosgate punch p1s

SSL 2000w amp

cheap head unit (best buy lmfao)

plexiglass box

stock everything else

all in an elantra trunk

heres a little "flex" vid

hope i win! good luck to you all!

you guys JUST DONT GET IT huh?

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

glad you think so. I feel bad for chode.

haha

:ehh:

I'm sorry, this is what I was suppost to say ...

26203460082_medium.jpg

hahahaha took the words right out of my mouth. hahahahah

Some peoples kids!!!!

I feel for Nick and all the BS he must have to deal with. Thanks for keeping this going even through all the bullshit Chode. Your doing an awesome job :drinks:

thanks guys haha

I wish there was a small system give-away for us youngins. I just started driving and would like a reasonable setup. Of course they'll nominate some with 6 12"s or some huge ass wall with tons of watts. They'll nominate someone who doesn't need a nice MB Quart system. I hate to bitch but it's true.

next person going on about free hand outs will be sent on a nice vacation im tired of people crying about the prize. its meant for someone who DESERVES it not "needs it" because there too lazy to go out and work for it

I wish there was a small system give-away for us youngins. I just started driving and would like a reasonable setup. Of course they'll nominate some with 6 12"s or some huge ass wall with tons of watts. They'll nominate someone who doesn't need a nice MB Quart system. I hate to bitch but it's true.

I swear to god. you fucking people with your fucking hand out. get a fucking job and earn it just like the rest of us did. It scares the hell out of me to think that your generation with their I need things handed to me because I dont have it is the future of our country. If you want something get off your ass and work for it.

I dont care how old you are. I dont care what your reasons for not having it are. I dont care what race you are. I dont care where you are from. I dont care if you just started driving. I dont care if youre meades kids. The sob stories and bullshit is going to stop now. SOTM is for the best system thats why its called system of the month. Not poor baby needs a handout of the month. The prize is there as a congratulations for a job well done. We didnt have this huge prize last month? Why didnt you enter then? oh thats right because we didnt have a prize that you wanted.

:clapping:

My System

I hope i got a chance to win this system.

i must sold my amp and my kickers because i need money for a drive license and a car.

and i'm just a trainee... i got no money for a system for the next 2 years... <_<

well, good luck at all

NO

i nominate myself, i have a 1950 studebaker champion sedan i am restoring at the moment. as far as audio goes it is a stock radio that came with the car. ancient as can be, so old it still is powered by the huge tubes! also with us at the wiring stage right now it would be easy for me to install. if not able to win this competition i would be stuck with a 4 inch 61 year old speaker and of course the cave man radio. early stages, not much cosmetic change but engine is turning and wiring is in final stages!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102713-1950-studebaker-champion-sedan-build/

are you being serious? really? is this some kind of joke?

Wow this really has gotten out of hand. I feel sorry for chode and everyone who clicks on this thread, thinking they are gonna see a shit load of sic as systems, but instead gets to see a bunch of young teenagers drooling over the prizes, and all these cars w/ no systems. It should be a rule that you must have at least 100 post before you can even post in this thread. All the bs is coming from 16 yr old kids stumbling across it, and nominating themselves.

And another thing: WTF man, you need this stuff, really? If you need ANYTHING for your system, than you have no chance of winning. Quit making yourselves look so young and stupid and posting here. Hate to break it to ya, but THE WORLD DON'T CARE. Believe that.

:clapping: :clapping:

NoFearX18 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Everybody get in your nominations now! This should top our last SOTM! :yahoo:

I would love to win this system..im the only installer and builder of my ride..i ve tried really hard on it

and i think this is a great wayy to pay it of..

all of my proof is on my youtube channel luisterminel check it out and thanks to everyone who supports mee..

:insert facepalm here:

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

OK heres whats going to go on for now on. im going to go through and clean up the BS. any "nominee" that just says "i have a kentwood 12 and a pyle 1500 watt ohm load amp vote for me" i will be deleting..also for future reference as well so if it shows up im just simply deleting them

i set the post minimal to 5 posts to post in this section. thats enough for someone to make a build log, post pictures then nominate themselves. no more of that no build log crap..now they HAVE to make a build log to post here.

anyone complaining will be remove from SOTM, anyone asking, suggesting, referring to or ANYTHING related to free hands out will get a week vacation.

Good luck to ALL who have entered and to be entered. in all honesty nobody wants to see crying or complaining to i got to be a little rash or this whole thing will just flop. so after this post this whole thread will probably be halved.

NoFearX18 said:

trainman0978 said:

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Archived