Sonic Electronix

Hey guys, im new to the forum. Im 15 years old, and im looking at installing my first system. I'm looking at 2 10" AQ SDC2.5-10 subs and running a AQ1200D amp. They'll be going in an 03 sunfire for a while (I know, embarassing) but its my first car and it was free. Electrical system is all stock, but another battery in the back would not be a big deal. Heres the issue, i dont know whether or not to go with these 2 10s, or go with something like 1 15. Any input is GREATLY appreciated guys, and remember, im 15, money isnt coming out of my ass ;)

Thanks!

-Cody

I would do a single 15" more cone area must likely will hit lower. Just an option I have a soundstream splx-15 got for 212 on amazon.com awesome sub for a great price and is really loud

www.wooferwarehouse.com

I would do a single 15" more cone area must likely will hit lower. Just an option I have a soundstream splx-15 got for 212 on amazon.com awesome sub for a great price and is really loud

Well that's ignorant.

OP, I would do 2 10's. It's better to be able to fit a box in the trunk rather than squeezing in a 15.

Edited by C-Fizzy

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Well that's ignorant.

OP, I would do 2 10's. It's better to be able to fit a box in the trunk rather than squeezing in a 15.

Aren't sunfires hatchbacks?

I'd go with whichever you want/have the room for. If you study enough before you purchase, you'll be able to make either setup equally as loud.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

They might have a hatch version.

But if you have the trunk, two 10's will be even better. Then you can seal off the box from the trunk.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Half of your statement is true. The other half is horse shit. I've personally heard an 10" woofer get just as low as an 18.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Half of your statement is true. The other half is horse shit. I've personally heard an 10" woofer get just as low as an 18.

I have a single Vibe BlackAir 10" that drops as low as an 18" or extremely close to it.

This is apart of my very first build to, can't go wrong with those x2 10"s Cody :P

no a sunfire is not a hatchback. Also this annoys the hell out of me. It doesnt matter how old you are. Bass doenst discriminate.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Thanks for the input guys, im going with the 10's. A 15 would be hard to get in the trunk, and with the AQ setup i dont have to mix n match, they make an amp perfect for the subs. One other question, would you guys reccomend me facing them towards the cab, and seal off, or facing back towards the trunk? what will hit harder?