Skrilla Posted March 3, 2011 Report Posted March 3, 2011 I'm going to be getting a couple sets of some component speakers for the doors and kick panels. I'll be running them off a 2010 Kicker ZX350.4 I don't want to spend any more then $150 a set. I was looking at RE audio, RF, Kicker, and I sent an E-mail to Ed about the T3 comps. What do you guys think would be best suited for my price range and amp? Also, any other suggestions would be great. Thanks 2 HDC3 18's AQ2200D
C-Fizzy Posted March 3, 2011 Report Posted March 3, 2011 I've got a pair of 6.5" t3 comps. PM me if you're interested. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Trâgîk Posted March 4, 2011 Report Posted March 4, 2011 Id personally say the t1 or t2 rockford fosgates. I got the t1s and just got them in the doors tonight so ill let you know tomorrow but there are some vids of the t2s that sound amazingly crisp from what i saw -----SELLING EVERYTHING---- 2 DC sound labs 3.5k's (still avail) 2 HDC312A D1's (still avail) 5 XS Power Batteries (1 d3400 and 1 d1200 left) 4 runs of knukoncepz 0 gauge (have all the wire still) DC power 270XP alt (sold) RF T1 6.5 components (both sold) Powerbass XAX 4160 (still avail) Custom built box 4.75^3 tuned 34hz (still avail)
dimpthepimp Posted March 4, 2011 Report Posted March 4, 2011 I've got the re audio set 6.5c. Got them off e-bay for like 79.99 shipped a piece..I personlly think here nice for the price..I need to amp them though.
jconnway Posted March 18, 2011 Report Posted March 18, 2011 i run pioneer 6.75s the premier set. theyre great speakers and you can find them for around 100 bucks now. Full Pioneer Build 4 Per Door - Front Door Build Up
matt14 Posted March 21, 2011 Report Posted March 21, 2011 Maybe try some polk db's? Also some infinity Kappas. A member on another forum had suggested Vibe audio to me and sonic electronix sells them Was going to pick some up for my wagon to try out, but dont have the funds to do the build in that car and re-doing my yukon right now. 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.