Second Skin Audio

12" for 1200w

fmedina

so i found out that ed (from t3) would have to special order the coil for a d2 t1000. and i would imagine it just would take longer to assemble by waiting for that part. but i dont have the patience. dont hate. so now im thinking of going with a sa12... my original plan lol what you guys think? i know i made a thread like this before but hopefully this would be the last one because im ordering my decision by tonight. to bad the ssd not out yet or id look into one of those. so what single 12" would be great with my aq1200 wired to 1ohm?? not going over 250.. anyone selling???

AA chaos. DC level4. bit much for the SA

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

AA chaos. DC level4. bit much for the SA

i tried getting a hold with AA but theres no dealers in my area and nick is hard to contact with. and some told be that the SA would take 1200w all day?

It would . But ur asking. So it won't .

Make sense? Lol

Fi bl. Mtx 9500. Lvl4. Many many many others

lol i have knowledge on amps and i know i wont be gain happy so i wont be stupid that way. just making sure the sa12 can take that much heat

I'm not gain happy ... But I do play for long hours at a time sometimes which is why I put mine only 600 watts over the rated ... But yea for If you really know what your doing ... Go for it ... We all seen in person and on YouTube SA's being push well over 3x there rated ... But again that's ppl who know there shizzz ... For daily I won't do that tho lol.. I take long highway trips that I need my music on ..

So goodluck ... Know what YOUre capable of .

Archived