I just sold my savage and t-maxx

I kinda regret it, but I needed the money =\

My savage was sick, had a wasp .28 motor in it, offset wheels with bowties, venom failsafe, all all metal drivetrain, that thing RANNNN

Do you race rc cars? Or are those just trophies for the car looking good?

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I was hardcore, I was sponsored for a few yrs, I started of with a electric Monster truck ( E-Maxx) , then went to a brushless electric set-up, still an emaxx, wich then became a Brushless GorillaMaxx (my sponsor) 2-100K RPM motors and 24 cell's, after awhile this become so EXPENSIVE, I thought I would try out Nitro lol, not quite as fast as my Gmaxx, but alot more "run time" which equaled alot more fun, so next thing you know I racing 2 differrent Nitro trucks, a Associtated RC10 GT, and Traxxas T-maxx, then I sold the T-maxx and went 1/8 scale, then The traxxas Revo came out, which was suppose to turn the monster truck class on its ear, and they did, I had 4 of them @ one point.

I have spent probably 10 grand on these things, they are very addicting, now I have none, lol, sold my last rig 6 months ago and I do miss it, but I just dont have the time anymore, I also had to pick between Car audio and R/C racing as you see I choose Car audio.

Here's a couple pics of my Savage.

Posted Image

Posted Image

All the credit goes to my wife, shes the one who got it for me out of the blue for X-mas. Now it's her fault when I go and spend money on it. :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived