97 Dodge Caravan Sport *new vehicle*/ Malibu build PGS 1-22

23 hrs from purchase to delivery. Has to be some kind of record.

16 is mine

i had the package before the shipping notice got to me lol

the wall looks really cool

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Yay, you finally got the 4th 18', and never thought that was the port, thought it was to hold a port, but if it's working for you musically, then it's all good. Can't wait till you carpet it, and such.

Oh yeah, I think you're one of the first few people that actually managed to fit 4 18's in a Malibu as well.

Yeah the port is on the small side but with low wattage/ xmax it is working great. I think I might be one of the few to put 4 18" in a Malibu. I think next winter I will do 2 21" or 12 10" lol.

23 hrs from purchase to delivery. Has to be some kind of record.

16 is mine

i had the package before the shipping notice got to me lol

the wall looks really cool

Thx. 16 hrs is ridiculous...and awesome.

Build looks good. Get a vid of the wall playing.

Thx bro. I have made a few videos with my phone but they came out like ass so I will need to redo them. It isn't going to be a crazy video with 300 watts going to each sub. It does play in the twenties with much more authority and the new port took out the peak I had in the 50's that sounded like ass. It will never do more than a 150 though. I know that will sound crazy to people but I only have around 750 bux in the wall including the subs. It was more about having 4 18" just to have them then getting some insane numbers. Some people will understand that some won't. I will make a video of it playing tomorrow. Just need to pick up some blank cd's so I can use my ipod to record the video. :)

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Sweet. If/when I can drive again maybe I can get a Malibu Maxx hatchback and be the second with 4 18s in a Malibu. I wish I could get a demo from this thing.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

I will have it finished and tuned in a few months and plan on driving it down south next year so you might get the chance. I made a video of it playing but it is far from exciting. lol Still not bad for around 300 watts per sub. It's just as loud to the ear as the other wall was and plays much lower. Once I finish the kicks and get a couple 30 band eq's it should kick ass. I will try to get it on a TL eventually as I am curious. It would be nice to finally see a 150. Crazy for 4 18" but we aren't talking about zcons and I have a small amount of port area.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

bonerr

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

If you do break a 150, even outlaw, that would be impressive, especially having a musical low powered wall

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

I did some more work on the kicks today. Here are a few photos...

I glued a third baffle to make mounting them to the molds easier and will lend some added strength.

a212.jpg

Here is a a pic of it sitting on the untrimmed baffle so I could get an idea on the angles and placement. The black lines are from the sharpie so I had an idea where to trim and how large the finished product will be. I would like to fire them more on axis but the horns make it difficult.

a213.jpg

Picture of the drivers side and the legroom I lost. Not as bad as I thought it would be. They will sit a little higher when I screw them in and wrap them. Once I glass em' tomorrow I will hit them with a couple layers of matte and make them more symmetrical with some modeling clay, resin and matte, and some body filler. They will be covered in the same black carpet as the wall.

a219.jpg

a215.jpg

This isn't the final placement but should give you an idea of where were headed. I want to listen to them a little more until I am sure this is where I want them to be.

a221.jpg

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Going with a 10" in the kicks instead of an 8". When will the madness stop. lol If I could just get a 12" in there...video will explain

a231.jpg

a230.jpg

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

I waited to put these pics up until I had a little more to show. As you can see from the above pictures I went with some 10" instead of the 8" Here are a few pics to bring you up to speed.

I cut a hole in the middle of each one so they could vent into the carpet. This is to show the thickness of the molds I made.

a256.jpg

Here is a pic of the baffle mounted to the mold with a couple small 1x3" mdf slats. I used a couple small screws to secure the slat to the mold from the bottom. It's a shallow angle but we aren't too concerned about having them on axis as far as possible.

a260.jpg

You can see in the next pic I used metal strapping to connect the 2 layer baffle to the slats and the vent.

a265.jpg

Drivers side with me in the car.

a264.jpg

Once I had an angle I liked I listened to them for a little bit longer just to be sure. They were wrapped in some old t-shirt material and laid back in the car again. I wanted you guys to see it before I glassed them.

a273.jpg

Here they are with some resin and a couple layers of chop matte in a few places. I still need to the inside with another layer and hit them with some body filler and sand them.

a274.jpg

Another video. I should have a few more pictures and a video of them playing in the enclosures Tomorrow or Friday

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Archived