Forevrbumpn Posted March 5, 2011 Report Posted March 5, 2011 I love the guys movies, but this week, him in the spot light, he has said some funnnny sht This was on AOL tonite: Some phrases he said that will be memorized for a long time Charlie the "Winner" ►"[i was] bangin' 7-gram rocks and finishing them because that's how I roll. I have one speed, one gear ... go!" ►"I mean, what's not to love? Especially when you see how I party. Man, it was epic. The run I was on made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards all of 'em just look like droopy-eyed armless children." ►"What's the cure, medicine to make me like them? Not gonna happen. I'm bi-winning. I win here, I win there. Now what? If I'm bipolar, aren't there moments when a guy like crashes?" ►"You borrow my brain for five seconds and just be like 'Dude, can't handle it! Unplug this bastard!' ... It fires in a way that is perhaps not from this terrestrial realm." ►"I am on a drug, it's called 'Charlie Sheen.' It's not available 'cause if you try it once you will die. Your face will melt off, and children will weep over your exploded body." Charlie the "Poet" ►"I've got magic. I've got poetry at my fingertips." ►"I wanted to watch 'Jaws' on the ocean in the dark and be afraid." ►"It's been a tsunami. And I've been riding it on a mercury surfboard." ►"I'm still alive, which is pretty cool." :rofl: I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Mr. Darkjustice Posted March 5, 2011 Report Posted March 5, 2011 that dude does say some seriously off the wall shit. id chill with him lol Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
Forevrbumpn Posted March 5, 2011 Author Report Posted March 5, 2011 Seriously man lol. Id love to smoke a few bowls with him, and just trip off whatever he says I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Forevrbumpn Posted March 5, 2011 Author Report Posted March 5, 2011 I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
C-Fizzy Posted March 5, 2011 Report Posted March 5, 2011 Saw this the other day. Two and a half men will never be the same. Lol under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Forevrbumpn Posted March 5, 2011 Author Report Posted March 5, 2011 Yeah, I loved that show, but asking for $3mil per show, commmmm onnn! I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Mr. Darkjustice Posted March 5, 2011 Report Posted March 5, 2011 Yeah, I loved that show, but asking for $3mil per show, commmmm onnn! its called make or break. he really is the show. you cant just replace him after 10 years. so he bluffed them. unfortunately they chose to raise Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
Twistedchild420 Posted March 5, 2011 Report Posted March 5, 2011 Sheen FTW!!!!!!!!!!! My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
k3n12ock Posted March 5, 2011 Report Posted March 5, 2011 WINNING 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
Robert8252 Posted March 5, 2011 Report Posted March 5, 2011 Charlie Sheen is my hero! Does what he wants. Does who he wants. When he wants. FTMFW!!! Lulz 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.