Sonic Electronix

Cant you just use odd screws... How many people carry around torx screwdrivers.... Suggestion :pardon:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

bomb ready to blow when armed :-)

serious note im a FIRM beleiver of out of sight out of mind, and you can get security screws that have diferent shapes to use, avaid torx bits unless they have the nippled center because you can use a straight head to unscrew torx bits and you can also get screw covers to hit the screws,

another thing you could do if you still dong install is what i did to my system is to get this off you have to take that off and to take that off you need to take that off which is blocked by this thing ect... hard to reach brackets help also

I have to take off my car's back panel where the trunk latches to get my enclosure in/out. It's the biggest pain the butt I have ever dealt with.

Wall build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174827-walled-taurus-with-lambo-doors/#entry2571893

real men dont use fuses :D

Neither do morons
Says the guy with lambo doors on his Ford Taurus.

get techforce to make u a decal with this on it

guns%20dont%20kill%20people%20crazy%20mother%20fuckers%20like%20me%20do.jpg

hell i might want one of em myself lol :shrug:

the things about audio that thiefs know is that if ur into it that ur prolly messing around with shit so u want it easy assable to tweek stuff and what knot so they think u will not take much effort in doing something so it will be easy for them to take something

with the security screws and shit i dunno cause i will loose those bits and not be able to take out something

and with thiefs, if they cant get it, they will fuk it up so u cant use it

imo ied talk to ur insurance company and get it insured, might help a little but i dont know what happins if something does get stolen and it needs to get replaced

oh, this is why downfire boxs work great in my truck, can mount amp under the box and cant take out box without takeing out seats, and it sounds good

i got an idea but i dunno how well it will work but here goes, when u do ur amps make an amp rack but make it on guides so it will slide in and out and bolt em together to the panel, then put a eye bolt and lock on it then cover it it beauty panel and should slow em down a lil bit

i think it fukin sucks that u have to go out of ur way on designing a system to keep thiefs from getting shit

hell around here there drilling holes in peoples gas tanks to get there fuel witch sucks but what can u do? the goverment is designed to protect thiefs so were fuked from the getgo

good luck wit what ur doing tho mang :)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Cant you just use odd screws... How many people carry around torx screwdrivers.... Suggestion :pardon:

if its regular torx you can use a straight head, needs top be the ones with the center nipple

park in an attached garage with cameras and an alarm. works for me :pardon:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

If you do decide to make a cover for it, make it look like a cardboard box. That way they will just think your moving or something.

Click Links To View Build Logs

1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show)

2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily)

1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.)

1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project)

Youtube Channel

get techforce to make u a decal with this on it

guns%20dont%20kill%20people%20crazy%20mother%20fuckers%20like%20me%20do.jpg

hell i might want one of em myself lol :shrug:

the things about audio that thiefs know is that if ur into it that ur prolly messing around with shit so u want it easy assable to tweek stuff and what knot so they think u will not take much effort in doing something so it will be easy for them to take something

with the security screws and shit i dunno cause i will loose those bits and not be able to take out something

and with thiefs, if they cant get it, they will fuk it up so u cant use it

imo ied talk to ur insurance company and get it insured, might help a little but i dont know what happins if something does get stolen and it needs to get replaced

oh, this is why downfire boxs work great in my truck, can mount amp under the box and cant take out box without takeing out seats, and it sounds good

i got an idea but i dunno how well it will work but here goes, when u do ur amps make an amp rack but make it on guides so it will slide in and out and bolt em together to the panel, then put a eye bolt and lock on it then cover it it beauty panel and should slow em down a lil bit

i think it fukin sucks that u have to go out of ur way on designing a system to keep thiefs from getting shit

hell around here there drilling holes in peoples gas tanks to get there fuel witch sucks but what can u do? the goverment is designed to protect thiefs so were fuked from the getgo

good luck wit what ur doing tho mang :)

I like that decal. Lol. Yeah it sucks because about 6 months ago Someone broke my girls car first and took her gps then into my car and snatched my cds and sunglasses and whatever they could in the 30 seconds or so my alarm was going off and bolted. She forgot to lock her car so they got that first then headed to mine. Also i asked my nieghbor and he didnt even know his cds were missing cuz he didnt lock his door i guess but we looked and his were gone too. So now im real trying to take measures to make it harder for them and give me time to get there before they can get it. Yeah your right it sucks we have to do this! But all great ideas man thanks

-----SELLING EVERYTHING----

2 DC sound labs 3.5k's (still avail)

2 HDC312A D1's (still avail)

5 XS Power Batteries (1 d3400 and 1 d1200 left)

4 runs of knukoncepz 0 gauge (have all the wire still)

DC power 270XP alt (sold)

RF T1 6.5 components (both sold)

Powerbass XAX 4160 (still avail)

Custom built box 4.75^3 tuned 34hz (still avail)

this is the kind of stuff im gonna do and bolt and screw everything down and they just cant unscrew or bolt it. and if done right they will have a very hard time trying to rip it out

http://www.securityfasteners.net/Security-Wood-Screws/View-all-products.html

something like this would work well and look clean http://www.hudsonfasteners.com/sec/sec_sp_phsts.htm

Thanls for the links, that helps alot because im definetly ordering some of those.

-----SELLING EVERYTHING----

2 DC sound labs 3.5k's (still avail)

2 HDC312A D1's (still avail)

5 XS Power Batteries (1 d3400 and 1 d1200 left)

4 runs of knukoncepz 0 gauge (have all the wire still)

DC power 270XP alt (sold)

RF T1 6.5 components (both sold)

Powerbass XAX 4160 (still avail)

Custom built box 4.75^3 tuned 34hz (still avail)

electricity doesnt tranfer through the paint and clothes a cars electrical voltage isnt enough too kill you but enough to make u giggle

obviously lol

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"