Batcap? Or xspower?

?? 1 8400 batcap or 2 xs power D3100s for 7-8 watts

King Chevy

well, you know xs has a new owner. prices jumped up and hopefully the customer service is there. but like al product that the original owners cash out on. becomes crap. so let it while the product still good lol. i would do the xs d3100s over A BATCAP. but its all on your budget. but the price of the d3100s now, you mite wanna consider something else. and i run the xs d3100, until the price jump lol. so their out the truck now. going with something else. i personally view it as how would the company benifit me in the next 3-5 years. prcie jump isnt doing it lol. it mite go up even higher lol, new owner within a month and its up. not lookin too good.

Fresno, Cali 559

Let me get this straight: You say there was a price jump? I just wanted to make sure you said there was a price jump, because I wasn't clear about whether or not there was a price jump.

Was there a price jump?

Let me get this straight: You say there was a price jump? I just wanted to make sure you said there was a price jump, because I wasn't clear about whether or not there was a price jump.

Was there a price jump?

Yea, Prices on the new batteries are to go up drastically, but I havent really seen much of anything as of yet.

You can got places like Summit racing http://www.summitracing.com/search/?Ns=Price|Desc&keyword=xs+power&RC=100 and get the D3100 for $350 and the D3400 for $240 which those have been the prices for the last 3ish years or so (but are the old batteries, not the new ones with the new sticker packs).

However the D2700 is $407! and this battery usually is cheaper then the D3100 (so it maybe a newer battery im thinking) but if thats the case, expect the new D3100 to be pushing $450-475 each! which would be ridiculous.

The new sticker packs on the D3100s from XS's facebook

188304_193503880671613_100000360080944_553092_4002478_n.jpg

Price jump isn't related to the new ownership, if I remember correctly Nathan had said prices were going to be increasing up to 33% at the beginning of the year due to an increased cost in manufacturing and raw supplies.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Price jump isn't related to the new ownership, if I remember correctly Nathan had said prices were going to be increasing up to 33% at the beginning of the year due to an increased cost in manufacturing and raw supplies.

Yes, I remember that too, but most of their major online retailers all have normal pricing as of thus far. we still didnt even get a new price sheet at the shop with the higher prices yet that Im aware of (could of missed it tho).

There could be millions of reasons due to price increase for all we know.