sac area meets and shows

herbykw

I don't know. If they keep saying don't come back eventually they will start ticketing everyone. Not worth it for me. When they find a new spot, I'm down for it

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

I know there is a sac area meet this friday out in natomas. It is on north freeway blvd, near target. If you want directions or need more info call me at 916-223-5986

Pushing it to the limits. Want more power. 

Oh btw bro, I might be getting a job at Jerry's. If I do, I'll let you know, and I can try to get you some stuff at employee prices, because of how they screwed you over.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Oh btw bro, I might be getting a job at Jerry's. If I do, I'll let you know, and I can try to get you some stuff at employee prices, because of how they screwed you over.

Oh..sorry to hear. Thank you, but, I wouldn't buy anything from them for any discount. My car is fixed, their insurance covered it. It wasn't about my car being damaged. It was how they handled it. Lying to me, calling me and yelling at me, hanging up on me. I was never disrespectful to them. Very unprofessional.

06 300C 5.7 Hemi

K&N CAI

JVC KW-AVX640 6.1" DVD

DC Audio 3.5k

6 DC Audio 8"s

6 cubes 8" aero port at 32hrtz

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183798-chrysler-300c-8-build/?p=2731834#entry2731834

i completely understand. but if i get that job, maybe i can talk some sense into the current employee's. btw, you sould head out to lowe's tomorrow night.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Archived