Sonic Electronix

How much electrical back up do i have to have with 2500 watts?

to big of fuse near battery? hmm never had the problem lol

No had the same fuse... I have no idea i seriously turned on my car and rolled off the drive way turned on to somewhere and turn my radio up 3/4 and it skipped and then BOOM!

if i saw flames i need some new shorts haha

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

Well my audiopipe didnt go into protect mode... She started smoking in the back

mine did the same thing. just went up in flames.

Really? in flames? When i was driving i felt like i was playing call of duty and someone throw a smokescreen in my car...

I agree with kranny and others. I had the AQ2200D with a xs power D2400 and a d975 in back and never had a prob at all.Never dropped below 13.9. Other difference was i had a 220amp alt only because i use to be around 3000 watts with old set-up

How much are those two batteries?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Really? in flames? When i was driving i felt like i was playing call of duty and someone throw a smokescreen in my car...

I agree with kranny and others. I had the AQ2200D with a xs power D2400 and a d975 in back and never had a prob at all.Never dropped below 13.9. Other difference was i had a 220amp alt only because i use to be around 3000 watts with old set-up

Give Nathan from Xs power a call or CJ18 on here. D975 are $160 or so and the D2400 I bought from my friends car audio shop.

jrplayer36

Give Nathan from Xs power a call or CJ18 on here. D975 are $160 or so and the D2400 I bought from my friends car audio shop.

how much did you pay for the d2400?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

You don't need high 12s-13s. It honestly won't make piss all difference unless you are running a full SPL setup, which you obviously aren't. You won't gain much power, actually, you'd probably be lucky to see 2000 watts out of the amp, you could even be going lower than 1.5k. So now that power isn't an issue, on to voltage drop.

It really doesn't matter too much, as long as the amp isn't getting too hot (or the subs aren't from clipping) it won't really matter, just see how it goes and if stuff gets too warm, then start adding batts until it runs ok. I've had an Atomic 3k off stock electrical for a year, never had any problems with it, you just want to make sure that the car is running when bassing.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

BUMP FORGET 2500 Im going cheap im just getting 2 DC lvl 3 18s... off 1500wrms... But wouldnt i just have to add big three? and a bigger batt up front?

Also it might be at 2 ohms or 1 ohm idk yet probably 1

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I've run over 3K in my explorer. This was years ago before I knew about the Big 3 and all these nice car audio batteries (maybe 07?). I had the stock alt and several marine batteries. So yeah, you can do it with the things you're hearing.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

ok this is a :noob: question but what is the big 3?????

upgrading your wires under the hood to 0 gauge. you alternator wire ground wire and battery if i recall right just look up big three upgrade on the youtube

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

ok this is a :noob: question but what is the big 3?????

Least expensive electrical upgrade you can do. Use the search button and you will find 10000000000 posts about how to do it.

OP, Since you seem to be on a budget, try this.

Buy you a stinger volt meter, much easier to read than stock volt meters.

Next i would suggest doing the Big 3. Just buy enough supplies to get this done and see what improvements you get.

If you are not happy with that, then I would upgrade the front battery. Yellow top will be fine for this. Little tip, unless you can find one super cheap online just go to Advance Auto and get one but take a buddy that's in the Military..it will save you a good $20.

If you are still not happy with the results then I would look into an additional battery. What ever you put up front is what i would put in the back, along with this second battery I would suggest doing at least one run of 1/0 wire for the power. Just pick up some of the Ultra Flexs from Knukonceptz. For your ground you can just ground to the frame or if you choose you can do a full run of that also.

Kranny, relax brother, lol.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Archived