MECA California suggestions/comments thread

atsaubrey

i would say that stays in street or amautre street since mid and high build outs are allowed it was not to make the subs or spl louder

sounds good :yahoo: but that brings me to my next questions lol

what would that put me in sq, front components on door *made holes to mount* rear deck too

and would i need my sunroof cover *the little thing that is on the headliner that opens and closes to hide the sunroof and i am missing a pass visor too since my friends broke it <_<:No: all for am/street or is it mod unless i get it back in before the show

For SQ with modded doors, it would be at least mod street.

does fusing matter in sq and would a sub switch my class too

fusing means nothing in SQ.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

It says highs amps are ok.

Just said subwoofer amps behind b pillar.

Unless its a reg can truck.

Then u can have anything in front a b pillar, seat in most forward position. Gotta stay behind the seat in that position.

I fixee my 26" rule in the crx. Lost a little bit.

Mod says I can remove the console in the truck, so thats legal. Door build out is legal.

Now just gotta finish the dash piece in the truck.

Anything else anyone want to bust my balls on?

Alpine..you see anything wrong with any of my cars?

Anybody?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Then u can have anything in front a b pillar, seat in most forward position. Gotta stay behind the seat in that position.

Mod says I can remove the console in the truck, so thats legal. Door build out is legal.

Anybody?

Its not loud nuff haha jk

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

Anybody?

i see something wrong. your 12"s got louder than mine so now im spending more money and breaking things. :dammit:

:friends:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Anybody?

yea ur louder than me a hole lmao

american bass 1100.1 2 hertz hdp4 m&h amps hertz xls audison voice mids and highs 4 fi hybrid subs 1 xs power g31 batt and 6 banks of maxwell caps big 3 mechman 270 singer 350 and another singer 300 amp alts 7 runs of 4/0 TEAM bass drop meca s4 2011 153.7 db at headrest 4 15s

im not doing it to be louder than you..

im trying to help you set and reach some good goals..

lulz.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

im not doing it to be louder than you.. im doing to be louder than EVERYBODY

im trying to help you set and reach some good goals..

lulz.

fixed i saw you about to do kart wheels when you got that national recored

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Where is that box of kyptonite that keeps defeating my superman powers hidden? Or is it magical spl dust? Ray you kind of eluded to a 150 in the crx with how it was setup was that true? I have this big knot on my head trying to figure out how to get past the rule. Victory taste really good when your able to take down Ray or even any of the AI cars. The problem is when and if it happens I doubt anyone would be able to sit on their hind quarters and lavish in the glory for very long.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising

It did a 50 but not on its own alt. Had it hooked to the truck alt.

That was on glass door open

To obide by the rule, I just turned the box around and fired forward.

Score took a hit but I dont have time for a rebuild right now. Plys this thing needs the b16 put in.

you dont just have to worry bout ray ill b getting deper in this bish also see if you can get 150 b4 i get mine running then that will b something to look out for you got prolly the rest of this season

american bass 1100.1 2 hertz hdp4 m&h amps hertz xls audison voice mids and highs 4 fi hybrid subs 1 xs power g31 batt and 6 banks of maxwell caps big 3 mechman 270 singer 350 and another singer 300 amp alts 7 runs of 4/0 TEAM bass drop meca s4 2011 153.7 db at headrest 4 15s

Archived