For Amalan

Amalan

hahahahhahahaha i was staring at the rims trying to figure out what they did cause it looked like it was going to burst it was all contorted and had a big dip in the tire above the rim. the size of the tires were 22s so i was wondering if they try to fit a 22in tire on a 24 or something which is retarded but probably cheaper. apparently theyre 27s...

http://www.mtxrides.com/Ride.aspx?ID=7799f...d6-6e7c82ed8fcd

thats pretty stupid. i dunno why they would put 22in tires on a 27in rim

the box was small as hell. but that damn thing moved air.

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahhahahaha i was staring at the rims trying to figure out what they did cause it looked like it was going to burst it was all contorted and had a big dip in the tire above the rim. the size of the tires were 22s so i was wondering if they try to fit a 22in tire on a 24 or something which is retarded but probably cheaper. apparently theyre 27s...

http://www.mtxrides.com/Ride.aspx?ID=7799f...d6-6e7c82ed8fcd

thats pretty stupid. i dunno why they would put 22in tires on a 27in rim

you cant stretch a tire out that much.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

you cant stretch a tire out that much.

i swear to god it was a 22in tire. it looked stretched as hell. cause i wanted to see what size those rims were so that what i usually do just look at the size of the tire and it said 22s so i was like wtf this isnt a 22 but yeah i swear they have that on 22in tires. they somehow managed to stretch it out that far.

im calling a bluff. 5" is too much to stretch a tire.

um well are you saying im lying or something? why the fuck would i lie about that?

look at the pic baby joker put up

Posted Image

look closely the tire is stretched i wouldnt fucking lie about stupid shit like that so fuck you if you think i am. someone may have a picture of the tire but unless the tire manufacture did a misprint thats exactly what it said. its a 22in tire.

You ain't stretchin a tire that much...I used to put them on for a living...Bead would break before they went on...No chance.. i'm not calling you a liar, but you ain't fittin a 22 on a 27" rim...This truck might have 22's on it instead of 27's... Yall know sometime these demo vehicles have things that are different about them...From truck to truck...Who knows...

Archived