For Amalan

Amalan

i like the alts, i like the batts.....thats about it. The 27" rim with the 22" tire is whack to me....always has been. No your not riding on 27's your riding on 22's FOO! No it doesnt do a 185db (like it said in truckin mag LOL)

I would take Chickens EXT in a heartbeat over that thing.....

yaaa bought those 27's....i looked at the tires and they said 22's i said it kindof to myself and one of the guys was tryin to say they "Look" like 27's, i was like but they say 22's..?????????

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

I feel bad for the person who had to mount 22 inch tires on a 27 inch rim, I bet that took ALOT of work.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

its not that i hate the jackhammer, i would love to play with 4 of them on some serious power.....but why even LET truckin' mag say 185db in the article.....that is what made me look at it different.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Well i would say it impressive to sit in just because of all the fab work that has been done in the truck. Its really amazing to see. but at spring break nationals i was there right when they unloaded it and i was about the 1st person that sat in it all weekend, i got out after about a minute of him demoing it to me because the coils stunk and i just couldnt handle it anymore. it smelled like you put a funky pup on a t4000. the sound=not so impressive, the install=impressive.

xa-1.gif

Well i would say it impressive to sit in just because of all the fab work that has been done in the truck. Its really amazing to see. but at spring break nationals i was there right when they unloaded it and i was about the 1st person that sat in it all weekend, i got out after about a minute of him demoing it to me because the coils stunk and i just couldnt handle it anymore. it smelled like you put a funky pup on a t4000. the sound=not so impressive, the install=impressive.

ya the truck smelled reallll bad...they did about one 1 min demo every hour

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

• 3 weeks later...

those rims are 22" with a 27" face.... Lexani Johnson's were the first

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

i seen those exact rims at my local rim shop and yeh they do fit on 22 inch tires, but they are special 22 inch tires though. the face of the tire is wider than the back. i'd buy them if i had the money.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

i saw this truck the other day at a little show, in Oshkosh, and i asked what size the rims were, and they said 22/27's.

and it was pretty loud, me and my brother got to sit in it, while they demoed it, but they only demoed it for like a couple mins at a time, and only once an hour, so that was kinda lame... but other than that, it was pretty sweet

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

you guys were all really close.... what those are is the wheel is a 22" and the outter rim is a 27" the tire mounts to the wheel and the outter rim mounts to the wheel also, but the tire goes on before the outter rim! more or less thats a 27" hub cap. :)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Archived