wiring 2 4ohm subs to mono block amp best way??

well thats what i tried to do and it was lower then just with one sub to one +/- and the other sub to the other +/-

that is what i was trying to do though.... thought it would be louder, and its not

that is what i was trying to do though.... thought it would be louder, and its not

As a mono amp with 2 channels for outputs, it should be bridged internally so look at there website for instruction manuel, If at first you had each sub hooked up to one channel and it didnt get louder after putting Both + on the outside + and both - on the outside - You need to look at settings. I have a Rockford r500-1 I put in my girls car and after I switched it around I had to drop the gain as it was too loud for her.

Steven :popcorn:

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

i will try other configurations on the amp but as you can see in the pic i posted that is from the manual and it shows the 2 outside ones are bridged...

If it's a mono amp, it isn't bridged. Hook each speaker to one of the outputs on the amp or hook it up like the picture showed an hook your other sub to that one. Either way it is parallelled and your are running a 2 ohm load.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived