Jump to content

Anyone know about bicycles?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Is the front chainring on the spider straight? Super unlikely, but at this point I don't know what else to say.

What kind of tension system does it use? Just horizontal rear dropouts?

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Posted

Is the front chainring on the spider straight? Super unlikely, but at this point I don't know what else to say.

What kind of tension system does it use? Just horizontal rear dropouts?

Uploading a picture now but it's just a 1 gear setup.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

Posted

the front gear is bent... the one on the foot crank.

Posted

or if its not the gear itself the bearing assembly inside could be goofed up.

Posted

the gear is bent dude. take it off and lay is flat on the ground.... its bent

Posted

Its a tight lose spot. The hole were your spindle goes threw is off. This can happen from pedaling hard, wrong size. Couple things.

I got experance with this kinna stuff. And its cuz its junk. Not being a ass hole or anything. Just truth. Take your arm off just the sproket side then take your sproket off the arm, put the sproket on the spindal then youll see that the sproket hole isnt perfect. Cut up a pop can and shim it till its right or replace it. If your into bmx pm me. I got a REAL nice bike im lookin to sell. Anymore questions?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 494 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...