04 GTO System 4/17 UPDATE Pg.4 06 GTO 500RWHP

Where did you take the wire through the fire wall because I couldn't find anywhere on mine that I could fit 0 gauge through other than maybe the hole the hood release goes but my 4 gauge takes a lot of that up so I don't think 0 gauge would fit.

I like the bass knob position that's where I was planning on putting mine when I get an amp with a bass knob.

Why didn't you just go through this hole in the back wall for running the wire:

6485527029_0c96f5f40e_b.jpg

2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz

Check Out my build log

Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny

ill get you a pic of where i ran the wire tommorow i ran it through a thing on the passenger side it is like a big rubber grommet that passes i guess its the heater hose i had to cut through it to pass the 0 gauge but it fits nice and tight. also i didnt remove the side panels so i didnt see those holes there lol.

ill get you a pic of where i ran the wire tommorow i ran it through a thing on the passenger side it is like a big rubber grommet that passes i guess its the heater hose i had to cut through it to pass the 0 gauge but it fits nice and tight. also i didnt remove the side panels so i didnt see those holes there lol.

Alright sounds great. People were talking about it on ls1gto but when I looked couldn't really figure out where to run the wire. I posted on the thread asking for pics and no one ever posted back unfortunately.

I can see how you'd miss those holes. I had a shop wire my car the first time so they found it for me.

2004 Pontiac GTO- bolt ons, bagged, CCW's, SQzzz

Check Out my build log

Follow me on IG: @watsupitsdenny

• 3 weeks later...

Moar Port!!! looks like you don't got to much port there man, subs love port area!

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

nice gto my neighbor has a silver one. its 6 speed got longtubes, cams, heads, intake, slp exhaust and a fast intake manifold. its hella fast over 500+hp someone i know that lives down the street has a red one same thing as the silver one except he has gears too

C-Fizzy, on 01 April 2012 - 01:06 PM, said:

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Check out my build thread http://www.stevemead...product-page-2/

New build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172646-punkrocks-97-civic-build/

Moar Port!!! looks like you don't got to much port there man, subs love port area!

yea it was my first box and i didnt build it to good i might build another but i dont know if its better sub back port back or sub up port up.

nice gto my neighbor has a silver one. its 6 speed got longtubes, cams, heads, intake, slp exhaust and a fast intake manifold. its hella fast over 500+hp someone i know that lives down the street has a red one same thing as the silver one except he has gears too

i always wanted to add some stuff to mine but im thinking of just keeping it like this and selling it so i can buy a zo6

• 4 weeks later...

well i got some super tweeters they were bigger than i expected so they didnt fit where i initially planned for them to go so i had to cut some stuff to make them fit.

img6233m.jpg

img6234u.jpg

i wanted for them to be under this panel but they were to big and didnt fit under

img6235l.jpg

img6244m.jpg

i had to cut the little vent and stick them in there

img6238r.jpg

img6240p.jpg

img6241s.jpg

img6245i.jpg

img6247k.jpg

img6246u.jpg

img6250yq.jpg

img6251x.jpg

now all i need to do is get some components im looking into the dd ones but they are out of stock for now

• 1 year later...

This thread hasn't been posted on in a while. Looks great man. Liking the install. Any updates?

03 Ford f150

2 Sa8 v2s

Ap 1800d...

Stinger 0 Guage

CA Auto/ Electric Big 3

Xs power d680 in parallel with new group 65 stocker

Soon to come another d680

Rockford Punch 6x8 3 ways in the front, Rockford Punch Pro 6.5s in the back

Soon to come Pioneers all around

Focal Solid 4 Speaker Amp

Kenwood KDC-X896

Memphis Line Driver

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160368-03-f150-king-ranch/

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LabAudio502?feature=mhee

Archived