4 12s in a 2007 Honda Accord - Pioneer

Got some stuff in the mail today:

photo2-1.jpg

And also, two sets of the separates I'll be running. One set is already in the car. These are actually a slightly newer model than the ones I have already installed (those are Premier speakers, but over time, the technology trickled down and these are essentially exactly the same).

photo1-1.jpg

After work, the mission was to take these pieces

photo.jpg

And coat them as best as possible. They are now about 3 times as heavy as they were. Should tighten up the vibrations (its alot of plastic on metal)

photo4-1.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo5-1-1.jpg

By the way, I have used many kinds of sound deadener in the past and for the price, this stuff can't be beat. That hundred feet should do the rest of the car no problem, and I'm planning on 2 layers on the roof and floor pan. The trunk is already done but now the rest of the car gets some. Stay tuned for more... shooting for completion of the deadening this weekend!

Im no car audio expert but ive known sealed enclosures will greatly defect your total system output.......its like all that power sealed away as my local car audio installer told me. ha.

Current Setup: 90' Lumina (My Hoopty)

(2)15 inch Phantom Woofers

(1)3000-watt amp. 1500w RMS

-120 amp alt.

-JVC Deck.

-JVC 4x6's and 6x9's.

-Dual Battery powered.

-All 0 Gauge.

-Big 3 Soon2come.

how much did you pay for the 100 sqft of fatmat

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

stavo - you should hear 4 of them :D

champ - they can each handle one of these amps on their own no problem. I had the two amps bridged to each one giving them plenty of power but decided to go with more cone area. Who knows, maybe down the road i'll do something like 5k watts on them. that requires stuff i dont currently own though. I wish I had put up my previous build in my 98 ford explorer. 2 fully loaded BTLs in a nice ported box a few thousand watts each... it was sick.

clark - your right, generally a sealed box nerfs the woofers. however, with this car a port would cause so much vibration, no matter what amount of deadener i put in. also, I am NOT willing to do a blow through in the rear deck and also, they slam pretty good as is.

larry - 160 shipped baby! tellin you, its as thick and sticky as much more expensive stuff.

TODAY i'm expecting a huge box of Stinger products. Its something like 6 sets of RCAs, 200 feet of 16 gauge wire and enough power and ground for all the amps. Stuff isn't cheap but you pay for quality :shrug:

For some reason NY is getting 4 inches of rain today so unless I can get my car into the garage (theres so much shit in there right now) i'll be working on this another day. maybe i'll start on the A-Pillars.

dang, imma bout to get sum of tht asap.

HMU!!!

95 Bonneville SSE

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

That's a hell of a deal for deadener. I hear you on the wiring and rca's, that took a chunk out of my budget for sure.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

• 2 weeks later...

bump

HMU!!!

95 Bonneville SSE

Sounds like it should be a solid build, I trunk its cool with full branded builds

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Archived