Babyjuice Posted March 9, 2011 Report Posted March 9, 2011 Well the topic says it all, what pays for your car audio obsession? Please post videos or pictures if you can! I'll start things off: I'm a Heavy Equipment Operator for an construction company in Southern CA. The company I work for mainly does large scale earth moving jobs for housing developments. One job I worked on in Orange County called Ladera Ranch hat a total of close to 60 million cubic yards of dirt that had to be moved. We did it in about 6 years. Here's a vid and some pictures: I'm on the first scraper comin down the hill. Heres a pic from that same job. And here's a pic from another job in Santa Clarita, CA. I'm on the front pushcat: Well that's my contribution, let's see what you guys an gals do. Is that top pic from a site in brea? BABYJUICE
sprkn_ranger Posted March 9, 2011 Author Report Posted March 9, 2011 I'm ..... an asshole...professionally Damn, I wish I could have a job like that! Haha oh and if it makes any of you unemployed people feel any better, I'm in the same boat, I was laid off a while back cause construction is slow. Im still an employee of the company but we just don't have any jobs going on locally. Keep em coming guys! Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
sprkn_ranger Posted March 9, 2011 Author Report Posted March 9, 2011 Well the topic says it all, what pays for your car audio obsession? Please post videos or pictures if you can! I'll start things off: I'm a Heavy Equipment Operator for an construction company in Southern CA. The company I work for mainly does large scale earth moving jobs for housing developments. One job I worked on in Orange County called Ladera Ranch hat a total of close to 60 million cubic yards of dirt that had to be moved. We did it in about 6 years. Here's a vid and some pictures: I'm on the first scraper comin down the hill. Heres a pic from that same job. And here's a pic from another job in Santa Clarita, CA. I'm on the front pushcat: Well that's my contribution, let's see what you guys an gals do. Is that top pic from a site in brea? Naw, it's from Porter Ranch. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Afrodeezyak Posted March 9, 2011 Report Posted March 9, 2011 Just started working for Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories as an assembler. Has been pretty interesting so far.
ryderonthestorm Posted March 9, 2011 Report Posted March 9, 2011 I am a Home/School coordinator. Basically what that means is I work with at-risk Native American children. Help them with their school work and make sure that they are attending school on a regular basis, also try to steer them towards the right path. I also help adults attain their GED's at night. Nothin too glamorous but it funds my builds/obsession lol. 1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series DC Power 270 Amp Alt Big 3 Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire XS Power D6500 XS Power D3100 Pioneer Headunit JBL Mids and Highs Rockford Fosgate 400.4 3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms American Bass 150.1
bassHZ Posted March 9, 2011 Report Posted March 9, 2011 Well the topic says it all, what pays for your car audio obsession? Please post videos or pictures if you can! I'll start things off: I'm a Heavy Equipment Operator for an construction company in Southern CA. The company I work for mainly does large scale earth moving jobs for housing developments. One job I worked on in Orange County called Ladera Ranch hat a total of close to 60 million cubic yards of dirt that had to be moved. We did it in about 6 years. Here's a vid and some pictures: I'm on the first scraper comin down the hill. Heres a pic from that same job. And here's a pic from another job in Santa Clarita, CA. I'm on the front pushcat: Well that's my contribution, let's see what you guys an gals do. Is that top pic from a site in brea? Naw, it's from Porter Ranch. u work around my area am in the san fer valley
97SSBlazer Posted March 9, 2011 Report Posted March 9, 2011 Im a full time "12 volt" installer. I work at ABC Warehouse. lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz. -= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash Subs: 2 T1 12's Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:) 2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/ 2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/
ChampN252 Posted March 9, 2011 Report Posted March 9, 2011 soon to be a NA1 if everything goes right. First right job. I'm gonna lose my freaking mind with my next build with steady income. 2012 Honda Accord Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX
Cardboardcat15 Posted March 9, 2011 Report Posted March 9, 2011 I'm an AVID tutor at one of the local High schools in my town. My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/
sprkn_ranger Posted March 9, 2011 Author Report Posted March 9, 2011 Basshz, where at in the San Fernando valley are you? That job was for a new school in porter ranch, it was a small job for us at a mere 3.5 million cubic yards. And champ, what's an NA1? Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.