Sonic Electronix

I have been into car audio since 93 the past few years I only had a single 10 and 1200watts. I'm thinking about getting back into doing dbdrag events with more power. I have a brand new t3 t-2000 15 and jbl gto24001 but not sure if I should get back into it or just sell everything. (My plans are 2 amps and subs in a sunfire sealed off) I have a 4 year old and one on the way that's why in not sure if I should or not. My son was the reason why I sold everything in the first place and got out of car audio.

I want to know why you guys love caraudio and what drives you to go bigger and better.

I like that feeling that hits when the bass cuts on and you can feel it in your chest.

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

i love being loud, i love sitting there working on my car to make it louder, i love the competing aspect too, i also love to work on other peoples cars and such, its always so satisfying once you finish

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

i like when the subs are on a good day they feel like in your face knockin hard..it was actually my friend who got me into it with his truck

Vehicle: 2017 Chevrolet Silverado High Country

Electrical: 320A Singer Alt, (2) Limitless Lithium 15ah, Full Throttle FT680-48

Speakers: Stevens Audio SA 6 (ACTIVE), Audio Designs 3”

Subwoofer: (4) B2 Audio XM 8’s

Amplifiers: (2) B2 Audio Rage 2500.1, (1) B2 Audio Rage 1200.6

Processors: NavTv M650 (integration), Helix DSP Pro MK2

Silverado Build Log

I think there has been a thread like this but i'll play along.

I love how pretty much everyone is nice. Plus I love working on wiring everything up I love the satisfaction you get when your done. I love being like "yeah, i made this!" Now if only it was cheaper...lol

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

I like being able to go out in the country, roll my windows down and crank that sum bish up.

Just rollin in the country all slow enjoying the nice sunny blue skyed day and pounding my brains out. I cant wait for that first nice day to be able to do that, but i need to get a system back n there, been bass-less a little to long.

EDIT: and because stock car systems just dont cut it.

Edited by cubs_fan0718

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

I myself just love the build aspect of car audio, its very satisfying to build something get it all wired up and then feel the bass in your chest. also i just love music, so the louder we can get the music the better. It really calms me down to drive around and listen to the system as loud as i can stand it. Ive been addicted since i was 11 years old, im almost 23 now, i dont see my addiction going anywhere.... :drinks:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

I honestly hate at audio sometimes, but it's a love hate thing I guess.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I love working on cars and loud music. I love when the bass hits and everything shakes. I also love building things from scratch. One of the best things about car audio is being able to point and tell people "Yea I built that from scratch."

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)