Sonic Electronix

I was just messing w/ my car for a lil while today. Soldiering, installing and running some 1/0.

I really only been into this hobby for idk 2 years off and on, but I was just thinkin while I was soldierin and stuff

I like doing this because it keeps me busy, because there is always something to tinker with. Some possible way to do better

Ill get up and go stand in the rain workin on stuff it helps relieve stress for me and its the best when you get it working and the bass drops.

Its sooooo much better to do it yourself too and not have some local shop do it, and its always funny when you demo someone whos a noob and their like DAMN.

only downside is its WAAAAY too much money, but i guess all hobbies are thats what make them hobbies.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

its the freedom of bass and music. its the awesomeness of awesome.and its the customization

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

I like car audio because its not like really wasting money. You see your system grow and as you spend money you have things to show for it...Sitting inside the car as the bass starts pounding your ear drums, tickling your and the way people look at you as you pass them and rattle their license plate as much as your own. Then when you want something new (assuming what you have is decent) you can resell for a decent amount and buy new. Car audio is a lot like jewelry, if it a good brand the product doesn't depreciate a lot over time.

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

I like knowing it's something I built. It's my hard work and money into it and I can be louder with a single sub than most are with there 2 or 3 sub setups from a shop

2007 caliber

2 Fi ssd 18's

rd audio 3250

xs power d3100 (need 2 more)

stock alt (soon to be singer 350a)

2.75:1 4th order in progress!

I heard it relieves stress?? Idk bout you guys but it only calms me down when it goes perfect.. Ha like that ever happens.

I do it cuz it keeps my mind off things i dont wana think about, i can sit there all day and imagin were this is gana go and what would work better blah blah. Then when its done its just amazing to listen to it and know that it sounds like that cuz i built it. It also makes everything better.

Well, I like audio and modifing cars. Car audio and car modifition goes together better than peanut better and jelly. I love going to shows and meeting new folks. Love the long road trips and hanging with homies. Love when the beat drop and you can't breathe, see, hear and have no ideal what just happened. It a shame with can't get more people to see it this way.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

1) I love music

2) There are MANY cool people who enjoy the same hobby (obviously).

3) Because there are forums like this to educate people/get educated

4) Its a LEGAL "high" to me

5) Its usually harmless fun

6) Hairtricks are cool

7) If you have a system, you dont have to struggle to find time to listen to it because many people drive to work/school

8) There's almost always an upgrade

There are SEVERAL more reasons lol

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Ive loved it ever since i was like 5 im 21 now but i would love hearing people bumping next to my parents van and the bass would just get to me and the feeling you get when it hits hard and you just wana say "damn" haha. And it pisses my mom off when i shake her good dishes lol

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ROCKFORDlogo.jpg