yea im still in the "middle" of my rebuild. but that is a good point of showing your system and letting them know what you can do. unfortunitly all the major work ive done is fabrication and i know i cant get a job in the feild yet. eventually tho eventually lol

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

you no what would be cool would be if Steve did an intern program, where you stayed in a hotel for a month by him and went to his shop everyday with him and just helped out and learned, and not get paid for it but its experience... haha

you no what would be cool would be if Steve did an intern program, where you stayed in a hotel for a month by him and went to his shop everyday with him and just helped out and learned, and not get paid for it but its experience... haha

as much as i would really love that i wonder if that "experence" what hold any merrit in a shop. even tho steve prob knows more then most shop workers lol

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

If you really want a job at a shop, go there often. Just stop by, talk with the guys, shoot the shit, hell, kiss ass if you need too. I do that with a local shop, I don't kiss ass, but I go there and just kick it lol. Show them what you can do, show them what kind of knowledge you have. They'll be impressed. One shop I went to, I showed them my 3500.1 and the owner goes "I was just talkin about this amp! Where do you get this kind of hook up?? You got Fi, you got AQ, you got kinetik, you know your shit!"

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

I have no idea but I live in the bay area too and could use some help with my system when I build it :D haha

Where in the bay area? I might be able to help I'm live in Hayward. If you want to meet up or hear a demo let me know im off tomorrow (today Friday). I know someone that went to high school with that works at a shop in hayward (street beat) I could ask him if there hiring or need help

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

Ya that would be pretty awesome. But idk how that would count unless you get some kind of a certificate or something ha

i kept getting brushed off by local shops in my town back in 1999. Manager said if I couldnt do a remote start alarm, then they didn't need me. Went to Mobile Dynamics in Phoenix. Good experience. Didn't learn a huge amount, but enough to get my foot in the door and get basic MECP certification, which led to getting a job. Not a high paying job, but it is a job. I love what I do. Something the school didn't warn us about is that every kid who walks in the door "knows how to hook stuff up." and aren't gonna pay a shop to do something they claim they can do themselves. But, it is always nice when those same kids come back for troubleshooting on their installs.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.