finkster Posted March 10, 2011 Report Posted March 10, 2011 http://www.maniacworld.com/Animal_Fights.htm If you dont like this site, somethings wrong with you. shark vs octopus, red wasp vs giant spider...shit like that... oh yea and lion vs toger DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
finkster Posted March 11, 2011 Author Report Posted March 11, 2011 DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Ji553r Posted March 11, 2011 Report Posted March 11, 2011 wtf 1:22 just tore him in half! thats nuts....in the beginning did they really get a micro camera attached to the top of a live hornet?!?!!? I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/
korey_hofer Posted March 11, 2011 Report Posted March 11, 2011 waits for a peta member to step in previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
ClarkB Posted March 11, 2011 Report Posted March 11, 2011 Crazy Vids, im addicted. Current Setup: 90' Lumina (My Hoopty) (2)15 inch Phantom Woofers (1)3000-watt amp. 1500w RMS -120 amp alt. -JVC Deck. -JVC 4x6's and 6x9's. -Dual Battery powered. -All 0 Gauge. -Big 3 Soon2come.
finkster Posted March 11, 2011 Author Report Posted March 11, 2011 DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
StreetSlappah Posted March 11, 2011 Report Posted March 11, 2011 Massacre Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center] Build Log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/ 2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp 17" gold bbs 5% tint all around w/sunglare strip JVC dvd double din Knuconceptz 4ga wiring XS Power! Big 3 8" SAv2 d2 1800 audiopipe
C.Sanchez.A Posted March 11, 2011 Report Posted March 11, 2011 LOL! all I have to say Click Links To View Build Logs 1994 - Mazda B3000 (Daily/Toy/Show) 2002 - Mazda Protege (Daily) 1995 - Hyundai Accent (R.I.P.) 1984 - Bronco II (Restoration Project) Youtube Channel
IH8PunkRok Posted March 11, 2011 Report Posted March 11, 2011 just watched a cat eat a spider. im now terrified of my cats -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
siccostyle Posted March 11, 2011 Report Posted March 11, 2011 hahahahahah this one is hella funny http://www.maniacworld.com/Spider-Alcohol.html http://www.maniacworld.com/Spider-Alcohol.html Watch out for the crack spider he aint no joke!!!! 01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.