next are you going to ask how many rattle cans it would take to do a car? i highly believe you are going to dump 3 grand into that in paint.

Im not gonna paint the car my self with spray paint lol and a paint job isnt going to cost 3 grand

really? You think you know huh? have you priced out any paint jobs? not a maaco job. not an earl schwab a real paint job? Especially a color change?

yeah bro i have. My mom has a friend that works at a body shop and he said he can do a paint job for around 500-700

and does that include paint? under hood engine bay door jambs inside trunk? Does that include fixing the dings and dents? Pulling the bumpers fenders hood trunk doors? does that include pulling the door lock cylinder handles emblems? If he's doing it for 500-700 bucks you're going to get a shit job. especially if that includes paint. enjoy that.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Twould seem N8 is angry tonight... lol

angry or honest?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

next are you going to ask how many rattle cans it would take to do a car? i highly believe you are going to dump 3 grand into that in paint.

Im not gonna paint the car my self with spray paint lol and a paint job isnt going to cost 3 grand

really? You think you know huh? have you priced out any paint jobs? not a maaco job. not an earl schwab a real paint job? Especially a color change?

yeah bro i have. My mom has a friend that works at a body shop and he said he can do a paint job for around 500-700

and does that include paint? under hood engine bay door jambs inside trunk? Does that include fixing the dings and dents? Pulling the bumpers fenders hood trunk doors? does that include pulling the door lock cylinder handles emblems? If he's doing it for 500-700 bucks you're going to get a shit job. especially if that includes paint. enjoy that.

i meant 500-1700. i guess i didnt press the 1. but he said it all depends on what color you want, fixing the dents like you said etc

Twould seem N8 is angry tonight... lol

angry or honest?

haha nate your just being honest

were all tired of seeing people come on here expecting to spend 1500 on a paint job, that only covers the outside

they will be all pumped for it and in 6 months be pissed the fuck off

i meant 500-1700. i guess i didnt press the 1. but he said it all depends on what color you want, fixing the dents like you said etc

it doesnt matter if you know the guy or not

1700 is one cheap ass paint job

edit: when painting a car, you get what you pay for, nothing more.

Archived