DC LVL 6 2010 Mustang GT *TL Scores pg.73*

Well got the back, and baffles cut. Need trim the bottom and top pieces still and most likely re-cut the port and side pieces. We got a ton of left over wood Ken so might just do that. But the weather again has thrown a monkey wrench into things. Hopefully it lets up soon and I can get back to work.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

No rush on the box. I did receive another little item in the mail today.

DSC00777.jpg

DSC00778.jpg

Just waiting on my dual inputs. And gotta figure out where to mount my buss bars, they will be used as distribution blocks for the 4pos and 4neg to the sub amp.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Alright, starting over again. Got started on the box today for a DC lvl 5 12" sub. 1.9 cubes tuned to 34 with 36" of port area. HUGE thanks to Blue for helping me out getting down on most of the MDF cutting.

DSC00035.jpg

DSC00036.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

I'll be cutting the sub opening tomorrow and carpeting the box whenever the materials get here. I have everything for the build already except for sub amp. Here's the equipment list.

2 Hertz Hi-Energy HSK 6.5" Component Sets

1 DC Sound Labs 175.4

1 DC Sound Labs Level 5 d.7

1 DC Sound Labs 3.5k

1 Irraggi 220 amp alternator

1 XS Power S1200 under the hood

2 XS Power D6500's trunk mounted w/aluminum buss bars by CJ18

I was looking at the DC audio level 5 subs. But, no local dealers and I can get a better deal on Soundstream xxx. But, My daughter comes first. But, For now I am satisfied with my system. I get a lot of great comments on it. Like the box.

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.

Lol psh this level 6 is gonna be quiet :P what are you tuning the box to man? Tuned in for the box build!

-Ross

Project Layla

Truck: 99' F-150

Gathering things for my next build.

SoloX18 build:

http://www.stevemead..._1#entry1576460

RE T-line build:

http://www.stevemead...-between-build/

Lol psh this level 6 is gonna be quiet :P what are you tuning the box to man? Tuned in for the box build!

It might be quiet in this car lol. Tuning the box to 35, but should "seem" lower with the tunnel design.

Blue continued with the cutting today and I got the mounting ring, so if the weather gets better, it should get built soon.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

No rush on the box. I did receive another little item in the mail today.

DSC00777.jpg

DSC00778.jpg

Just waiting on my dual inputs. And gotta figure out where to mount my buss bars, they will be used as distribution blocks for the 4pos and 4neg to the sub amp.

Oh snap.! i want a Tool Maker Decal. lol... maybe when i order my next set of dual inputs i'll ask for one. get to building that box dude!

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

Archived