DC LVL 6 2010 Mustang GT *TL Scores pg.73*

Hey ken, whats the name of the lumberyard you get your birch at?

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

:popcorn:

1992 Camry "Stormtrooper"Quantum Audio DVD/USB/AUX 3.5" single din H/UXS D690Cadence 0g wiring and Kicker 4g wiring(2) Selenium 6w4p's(2) Selenium ST200'sKicker 200.4 (mids & highs)(1)Kicker and (2)Stinger RCA'sSecondSkin in trunk and doors12K HIDsMulitcolor Angel EyesSoon to be done:Big 3Mechman H/O Altsubs?amp?

That thing is going to eat people nearby cars, unsecured objects, and small children

Fixed!

wow nice. i wanted nos on my car but the gf said no. i was just gunna do a 50 shot tho haha

Get a new girlfriend.

love birch its strong as hell, and very light weight. best investment you made orionstang that mustang is going to thank you later.

Had to try and save some weight, with a 100lb sub in there. The birch much cleaner to work with, too.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Hahaha, i'm not the one puffing up over 300 lbs right now.

Anyway, got ome assembly done on the box. Had to recut a couple pieces so we didn't get as much completed as we wanted to.

DSC00785.jpg

DSC00786.jpg

DSC00787.jpg

DSC00788.jpg

DSC00789.jpg

Blue is going to finish up getting the port and baffles attached. Meanwhile, i've got to figure out how to hook up all these 0awg runs to the batteries, can only fit so many ring terminals per post.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

gonna have some serious threaded rods running though that thing? lol might have to double baffle the whole thing. haha

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

Archived