DC LVL 6 2010 Mustang GT *TL Scores pg.73*

Kool... Post it, it's part of the build...

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

I think I finally came up with a 4th order design that will fit. 1.05 sealed, 2.24 ported at 50hz with 40 sqin of port. I will have the port along the top of the seat opening(when folded down) and trunk sealed off. I'll tackle it in a couple weeks I think, gonna be a pain to build.

Amps are finally on the way, so i'll have beat next week!! Hopefully doors, too.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Nice nice, coming back over to my pad to build it, or have audiotistics do it?

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

they are reAL.. nice choice.

set the tweets to -2db

yes they are i have two sets in my daily. They sound great. Definitely one of the best sounding speakers Ive ever heard. I did extensive research before dropping bills on them. FRom everything I gathered these are a B stock. Hertz is pretty strict on the QC so one tiny little think got them scrapped. Someone bought up all the b stocks and what you see are those. I even emailed hertz. After my initial reply and where I got them the seller disappeared and I did not receive a reply. lol.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Nice nice, coming back over to my pad to build it, or have audiotistics do it?

We can try do it at your house, this one is gonna be assembled in the trunk, so it'll be a little harder.

they are reAL.. nice choice.

set the tweets to -2db

yes they are i have two sets in my daily. They sound great. Definitely one of the best sounding speakers Ive ever heard. I did extensive research before dropping bills on them. FRom everything I gathered these are a B stock. Hertz is pretty strict on the QC so one tiny little think got them scrapped. Someone bought up all the b stocks and what you see are those. I even emailed hertz. After my initial reply and where I got them the seller disappeared and I did not receive a reply. lol.

The only flaws I found were extra glue on the motor and the surround screw holes are not 'perfectly' centered with the basket screw holes, its not bad at all. Don't know if you can see it in this picture.

DSC00189.jpg

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

where did you purchase the Hertz from.. and did they have anymore?

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

thats my point. minute detaisl that most wouldnt mention or even notice. I emailed everyone I could find that bought them as well and no issues with any of them. Zayres29 got to hear mine briefly so maybe he'll see this. I have no complaints at all. I pored over these thigns before putting them in and could not find anything majorly wrong. Solid spiders tinsel leads. good glue jobs etc.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

oh and if they were fakes i dont think they would be taking an aq 4x90 very well either.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived