DC LVL 6 2010 Mustang GT *TL Scores pg.73*

The white squares represent where the batteries will be mounted. How should I go about securing them to the car? I want to use some sort of easily removeable straps with the brackets bolted through the floor, just need ideas.

DSC00573.jpg

this is what i did with mine, just an idea.

its does its job better than what it looks like, cant see it anyways so i dont mind it

76f988ac.jpg

a96063e6.jpg?t=1316636371

It's cool youre not going back to a wall. Although cool, it does seem like it would just slow the car down too much.

What did it meter when you had the 15's in a wall?

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

I can make battery boxes out of wood ken. there you go

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Hey I still have 25ish of both of the red and silver 1/0 that I use for my install, and have 2 17 foot pieces of tsunami 1/0 so I got you covered.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Archived