DC LVL 6 2010 Mustang GT *TL Scores pg.73*

I got a old punch45 u can borrow

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

New update.

I've changed my mind on the doors again. I am ditching the 8" midbass and RF component idea for 2 sets of RE XXX component sets. Tim wants to try and run them active off my DC 175.4. I'm leaving that up to him, as I would likely fuck it all up. Should be getting the door panels started by mid-May. And the 3.5k should be in and playing by the end of the month.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

More changes to the plan.

My components shipped today, 2 sets of Hertz Hi-Energy 6.5's. Not what I planned, but I'm sure i'll be happy with them. Also ordered up some Audio Technix deadener to hit the inner and outer door skins. My door panels themselves will hoefully be started soon. The sub amp should be here shortly as well. So the lvl 5 will be drowning out my Polk 5x7's until the doors are done. New pics whenever the sub amp or deadener gets here.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

nice build so far. man you are going to love those hertz. i have a set in my car hooked up to a realm 4 ch. all i can say is wow. the are so clean. i cant wait to run them active.

alpine head unit (freebee 2009 model)2 sets of eclpise 5.25 comp. speakers.

1. set is in the a-pilors

1. memphis mojo 2500 watt amp

1. rockford fosgate t2 15"

dual 2 ohm wired to 4 ohm . seeing 600 watts

1. realm audio 600 watt 4ch

Exciting stuff here!!! Got the t-nuts in the box. Amps don't ship until the 29th, so I hope to get it the 2nd or 3rd.

DSC00179.jpg

DSC00180.jpg

DSC00181.jpg

DSC00182.jpg

Also discovered that my direct leads are too short. I can't solder to save my life, can I just finsh the lead and extension wires with a ring and bolt them together? Like so.

DSC00183.jpg

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

That can be done with the leads but either heat shrink or electrical tape it all up real good or else it may cause a short in your speaker wires.

I love T-Nuts by the way, looks good!

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Archived