DC LVL 6 2010 Mustang GT *TL Scores pg.73*

Sorry that the box is taking so long to build. I was going to get her built today, but got a stomach virus last night and had no energy to get it done. But I'm feeling way better now and going to get her together tomorrow before I go into work.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Got a little bit of progress on it today. Going to fill in the screw holes on the baffle with bondo to cover the holes up and make it smooth looking. Now need the sub here to make a motor mount and get the bracing in, before I put the top on the box. Getting there slowly but surely.

104_5921.jpg

104_5922.jpg

104_5923.jpg

104_5924.jpg

104_5926.jpg

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

I Love this build. It is just going so slow. And I did the same thing on my build putting the batteries in the spare tire spot but after having to raise the floor up to clear the batteries the box came very close to the top of the trunk scared me a bit but worked just fine.

Can't wait to see your build finished! :D

Suburban Build Log

"So much money and time spent making copper winding move up and down a magnetic pole"

DC Audio Eclipse

I Love this build. It is just going so slow. And I did the same thing on my build putting the batteries in the spare tire spot but after having to raise the floor up to clear the batteries the box came very close to the top of the trunk scared me a bit but worked just fine.

Can't wait to see your build finished! :D

I've measured it probably half a dozen times and put a piece of wood there same height as the box to test close the lid. It'll fit, just no more room to spare. Actually makes it better, the platform is almost as high as the hump now.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived