sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Nooooooooo

I hope something bigger replaces that

Maybe

So if it tested fine? What's the problem?? And if u gonna sell. :D me want honeycomb!!! Btw...how much those 6ch amps run for?

The problem had to be with one of the crossovers from the components.

Honeycomb? WTF

Retail is $879. But you can always dig for deals.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

have you fully sealed off the trunk? The real pillars will leak a lot pressure back into the trunk, you could also try sealing up the trunk vents just cause.

No whats wrong with that pic is that he still has the box in. Need to get started on that rebuild there homie. I'm itching to let the dust a flying man. Lets get it done

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

have you fully sealed off the trunk? The real pillars will leak a lot pressure back into the trunk, you could also try sealing up the trunk vents just cause.

Its sealed up pretty damn good. Even used gorilla tape on spots I thought would be a problem before metering.

No whats wrong with that pic is that he still has the box in. Need to get started on that rebuild there homie. I'm itching to let the dust a flying man. Lets get it done

I'll be slowly taking it apart this week. Once I get the batteries relocated, we'll get to cutting. I'm a little worried about the increased size of the new box along with the increase in power. But thats what recones are for, right?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived