Second Skin Audio

New MT18 need box help!!!

I can do it however, just didnt want the sub slammin toward the seat, as long as it beats hard it doesnt matter haha.

Well, if you can only go 16" deep on the box you're not going to be able to have it firing up.

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

quick question are your dimensions right, from width, height and depth? in your first post

width would be from passanger side door to driver side door. if that makes any sense.

height i think is pretty obvious.

depth would be from behind the front seat to the rear seat or whatever you have back there.

does this make sense.?

2-18" Fi Btls

2-RF T2500-1bd

box 14cu.ft after displacement tuned @ 32hz.

Socal Box Designer/builder

Yea i can go 54" from door to door, 16" from back glass to front seat. And 24" from bottom of box to top. Absolute max. I completely spaced on sub up and bein only 16" wide i sounded like a dumbass lol

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Yea i can go 54" from door to door, 16" from back glass to front seat. And 24" from bottom of box to top. Absolute max. I completely spaced on sub up and bein only 16" wide i sounded like a dumbass lol

lol. thats one reason why i was asking. ok now i have the right dimensions.

give some time to design something.

2-18" Fi Btls

2-RF T2500-1bd

box 14cu.ft after displacement tuned @ 32hz.

Socal Box Designer/builder

sub forward port up sound nice in trucks

Indeed.

I've never heard one that way, i'll take you guys' word for it. As it stands now i cant download any program fro building or drawing an enclosure up so whatever chevyhoe comes up with will be more than appreciated :)

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Archived