maltese...my mother breeds those. they are one person dogs. sonic training device is really your only hope

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

white furball...maltese, pomeranian or westie?

he is a mix, i think its maltese and yorkie or something

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

maltese...my mother breeds those. they are one person dogs. sonic training device is really your only hope

yes he loves kayla, lets her pet him play with him so on. He is smart to bc the other night I went to go hit him and hit kaylas ankles. He then proceeds to yilp and cry, wimpper like I just beat the crap out of him. Kayla looks at me like wtf was that. He was trying to trick her in thinking I hit him, the damn dog guys lol. I'm not going to do anything bad to that dog its gone be hard enough when he dies with her crying and shiz

1 3500d AQ amp

Post on classified board at work: Very nice and playful dog FREE to good home.

:P

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

when it barks at you, bark back at it. she will think you are crazy and so will the dog. might work

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

i talk to michael (OP) practically on a daily basis and he complains about that dog fucking CONSTANTLY. he needs to fix this somehow lol. and 99vic, i suggested the marijuana idea to him and then i read your post then i lol'ed

when it barks at you, bark back at it. she will think you are crazy and so will the dog. might work

I have done this as well lmao, yall must think im playing when i say ive tried everything. only thing i havent tried is electric collar

1 3500d AQ amp

hell I have even cranked my electric guitar up to max just to play the e cord and piss him off, he will start barking and hawling in the house when i play it. Its my mode of torcher to him

1 3500d AQ amp

My dog barks and I just yell at it to shut the fuck up and it listens lol. When your gf is not around and it barks get up and just scream at it like a mad man. You could always hold its mouth shut and let it try and fight you as long as it takes for the dog to become submissive. Make the dog realize that it only gets to live freely (or continue to live) if it submits to you lol

My dog barks and I just yell at it to shut the fuck up and it listens lol. When your gf is not around and it barks get up and just scream at it like a mad man. You could always hold its mouth shut and let it try and fight you as long as it takes for the dog to become submissive. Make the dog realize that it only gets to live freely (or continue to live) if it submits to you lol

I have held his mouth shut before until he stopped wimpering and shiz and just stood there. I let go and he then bites my hand. So I slap him and hold his mouth again unit he calms down. let go and he tries to bite me again. So i hold his mouth again. does no good bro, need somethin better when dealing with a devil dog

1 3500d AQ amp

Archived