Look up a thing called the Thunder Shirt. Were getting one for my dog in a few days and i'll be sure to tell you how it works. I'm really hoping it will mellow him out because whenever people come he gets all crazy so everyone thinks I have a crappy dog which isn't true. But yeah look it up, not sure how much it costs because my parents bought it.

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

maybe find a muzzle for him then he'll only be able to half bark and then u wont get bit either lol

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

maybe find a muzzle for him then he'll only be able to half bark and then u wont get bit either lol

lmao this is true. I think im going to start putting his collar back on, something about his collar he calms down with it on. crazy stuff

2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs

1 3500d AQ amp

146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz

RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars

Have you thought of the other kind of bark collar? Instead of shoking the dog, it sprays a citrus based liquid in thire face. It can be effective, though my one of my moms dogs figured out, if it barked enough times and fast enough, it would run out of spray. Could still be worht a shot.

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

this thread had me laughing so much lol. one thing i noticed is...you say it pees everywhere? does it still do that? you're definitely not going to want that when you get yoru new house.

yes this little fcker is very bad with it. I told her im getting a small kenle for him and he is getting locked up in it when we leave the house and if we are at the house he is to be locked up in the kitchen the whole time unless she wasnt to hold him but he is not to walk around the damn house. I said this nicely to her, as well so saying if she dont agree then hes not going to be moving in the new house with us lmao

1 3500d AQ amp

Have you thought of the other kind of bark collar? Instead of shoking the dog, it sprays a citrus based liquid in thire face. It can be effective, though my one of my moms dogs figured out, if it barked enough times and fast enough, it would run out of spray. Could still be worht a shot.

lol he would bark until it ran out of spray and look at me like, what bitch

1 3500d AQ amp

have a spray bottle of lemon juice. if it barks light that mutha fucka up with some zesty goodness

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

If anyone has other ideas to calm the dog down please let me know, the liquor would only be a one time thing anyway but I need something that can be used everyday. Would a kenle work good? keep him locked up everytime he decides to bark at me or pee in the house.

drop kick the dog out the back door and pretend like nothing happened! :drinks:

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

have a spray bottle of lemon juice. if it barks light that mutha fucka up with some zesty goodness

tried it already, he just barked more after that shiz

1 3500d AQ amp

Archived