hershy314 Posted March 12, 2011 Report Posted March 12, 2011 I had one chevy that lasted 2 weeks, since then I've owned Fords and never had a major problem. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
04SDExplorer Posted March 13, 2011 Report Posted March 13, 2011 Who said it was stock? 2004 Explorer Limited 24" Lexani "pyros" wrapped in 255/30/24 pirelli's 270 Amp MechMan Alt. (2)Stinger SPP-2150's (2)Sundown NightShade 15's IA 40.1
R_Mac_1 Posted March 13, 2011 Report Posted March 13, 2011 The lower ball joint in my 96 Lincoln Mark VIII separated on me. The tire dented my fender, too. Was only driving slowly in a parking lot, though. 2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi Pioneer DEH-P6000UB Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active) Sundown SAX-50.4 Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz) Sundown SAX-1200D 2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8 Stock Bose system 12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box Profile AP1000M
bryanbowles90 Posted March 14, 2011 Report Posted March 14, 2011 Not here to join in the brand flaming.... Just wanted to say you were very lucky! I had one break as I backed out of my driveway once.... I know the feeling. wishin' I could be as fly as you fine folks......
finkster Posted March 14, 2011 Report Posted March 14, 2011 I had one chevy that lasted 2 weeks, since then I've owned Fords and never had a major problem. oh i see. Fuck....Ford has to be the greatest then. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
hershy314 Posted March 15, 2011 Report Posted March 15, 2011 I had one chevy that lasted 2 weeks, since then I've owned Fords and never had a major problem. oh i see. Fuck....Ford has to be the greatest then. No not a wizzard, just smart about what I buy. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
Delinquincy Posted March 15, 2011 Report Posted March 15, 2011 priceless 2000 Pontiac Grand Am GT SYSTEM REBUILD
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.