xD is sold and gone. New truck and subs on last page.

And my 3sixty is flashing red :(

Is that bad ?? Idk ........... if it is bad i hope your back in action soon :drinks:

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

So the only thing that wouldn't work was the tuning part. I could check info, change the com port and then I tried to load a file. It loaded and let me adjust everything. Now it all works again. Well I guess the new install works too, I didn't try that one.

No idea what was going on.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

And my 3sixty is flashing red :(

Is that bad ?? Idk ........... if it is bad i hope your back in action soon :drinks:

Usually it means the blue tooth has gone bad. But I could still communicate with it, just not the tuning section. It works again so maybe it was something else.

I just recently moved my sub amp under my drivers seat and moved the 3sixty under my passenger seat, under the amp that was already there.

It worked this morning after I loaded a file so who knows. Time to start saving for a 3sixty.3 I guess :)

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Moved my T1500 to under the drivers seat and moved the 3sixty under my 4 channel amp. Yes that is right, 2k+ watts under my front seats.

Amps: I know the drivers side amp is crooked, that will be fixed when I visit my dad and get to his shop and get some metal working tools :)

fc43bafb.jpg

3sixty mounted underside of 4 channel amp. Wires all tied up except the one I hadn't done yet.

46f530b6.jpg

4 channel amp running with all 4 channels. Using the bi-amp inputs on crossovers and 4 outputs from the 3sixty to give me tons of control over the sound.

4efbf400.jpg

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Haha yeah needs cleaned badly, though most of that was tools being used. Most of that was parts of the car an stuff I travel with for my dogs (I was visiting my parents when I did that)

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived