xD is sold and gone. New truck and subs on last page.

Finally got my SOTM prize in. I'm a dumbass and gave Steve the wrong zip code :( lol

so it got sent all the way to TN before Fed Ex noticed the zip code wasn't right. And then, instead of trying to figure out the correct zip code, they shipped it all the way back. Graciously Steve re-sent the package back to me, with the correct zip code and today it arrived.

This is what it looked like when I picked it up:

null_zpsa313ae32.jpg

null_zps66642587.jpg

The insides of the box:

null_zps681be305.jpg

null_zps1b0b4679.jpg

The terminals were out of the package they came in and the paperwork and stickers were ripped and torn to shit.

However, short of a few tears on the batteries stickers and some slightly rounded corners on the battery, the battery itself seems fine. No bulges or cracks and it checks out at 12.3 so I think everything is fine, just annoying that it was obviously not taken care of during shipping.

Other than Fed Fucking Ex and my inability to give out the correct zip code, thanks to Steve and XS Power for a kickass SOTM prize :)

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So uh, new plans. I was tired of driving a beat up, wrecked twice, never knowing when the next part would fail car around. Found a good deal on a new F150 and went with it. All the audio will be coming out of the car and NOT going in the truck. Not sure what I will do with the truck, if anything at all. anyway, here is my new ride.

IMG_0001_zpsbfe5af82.jpg

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got around to getting everything out of the car. When I went back to pick up the car from the dealership that I traded it too (they were holding it until I could take the audio stuff out) I found someone had taken my holster that was attached to the console...grr...oh well. All my audio stuff is on my apartment floor right now. What to do with the truck...tbd.

F150:

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

BLOW

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

l

V

THROUGH

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

^^

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Lol I knew it was a long shot idea, but I'm glad you've got a reliable vehicle now.

A pair of 8's is a very good choice to tuck behind the seats. Or between the seats in a center console design, if you've got buckets.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

2 DC M3 8's should do pretty well tucked behind the seats... Especially on that power.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived