94Beretta and Fi 18 build *9/10* vids/hair trick

Good to see you got it up and playing, its really going to pound once you get more power to it. I really liked that sub, just didnt fit right in my ride :lol: now ive got n2 twins.

It is a great sub. Its shocking how clean it can still be on other music, but still clobber your fuckin brain on rap-hip hop.

How you likein them??

You know if you ever wana get more power, at a good price id love to meet that saz of yours back on the btl :D

Good to see you got it up and playing, its really going to pound once you get more power to it. I really liked that sub, just didnt fit right in my ride :lol: now ive got n2 twins.

It is a great sub. Its shocking how clean it can still be on other music, but still clobber your fuckin brain on rap-hip hop.

How you likein them??

You know if you ever wana get more power, at a good price id love to meet that saz of yours back on the btl :D

If only i still had it bro, ended up selling it to a friend. I was without music until early August, picked up the 2 12inch n2s and hooked them up on a DC 3.5k. Hopefully selling it within the next week or so, then im ordering a 5k.

I do really enjoy them alot, the lows are something fierce. They sound really clean and loud for only being on half power. I only got one video of it but hope to make more once i get my power upgrade.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

got to see it today, and man does that 18 look narly back there.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Archived