DC Sound Lab

so i built a new box i just used mdf its 1.8cf 4" areo port tune to 35Hz i this is my first video its not been edited im a noob for the cameras lol th_VID_20110623_133535.jpg

Edited by InsaneAudio

now for pics IMG_20110622_165845.jpg

IMG_20110622_165836.jpg

IMG_20110622_165830.jpg

IMG_20110621_130026.jpgsry i cant find my build pics on the box i think they are on my facebook

What happened to the soundstream? :/

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Wire- 1/0 awg welding lead

Electric- Big 3 ^same wire

Subs- 2 Obsidian Audio 12 d4's

Box 4ft^3 ported at 33hz. designed by Ram-Designs

i sold it i had a buddy that wanted it he had the same one he wanted to link them so as for amps im saving to get a dc 2k im going to buy more 8's these bang hard for 8's im thinking of 8 8's or 6 of them in the near future maybe end of the year if i have the extra cash :drinks:

i sold it i had a buddy that wanted it he had the same one he wanted to link them so as for amps im saving to get a dc 2k im going to buy more 8's these bang hard for 8's im thinking of 8 8's or 6 of them in the near future maybe end of the year if i have the extra cash :drinks:

Hell yeah man I'm tuned in! I like to see these kind of builds! A bunch of kids in my town always want to try and stuff 12's behing their seats in single cab trucks with no airspace and I always tell them they'd be better off with a couple 8's in proper airspace, but you know they don't get that aspect of things lol

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Hell yeah man I'm tuned in! I like to see these kind of builds! A bunch of kids in my town always want to try and stuff 12's behing their seats in single cab trucks with no airspace and I always tell them they'd be better off with a couple 8's in proper airspace, but you know they don't get that aspect of things lol

yeah with the right air space you can get loud i like these they sound so clean but the amp i have them on i scoped it and im not happy @ 1/4 gain it clips really bad so im going to replace it when i get the money for the new amp

Edited by InsaneAudio

looks nice, what kind of batteries are those?

they are regular diesel batteries 1350 cranking amps 900 cold cranking amps each its just for now until i get more cash flow

yeah with the right air space you can get loud i like these they sound so clean but the amp i have them on i scoped it and im not happy @ 1/4 gain it clips really bad so im going to replace it when i get the money for the new amp

Yeah I've heard a lot of mixed reviews on audiopipe stuff, some forums love them, but I'm skeptical! If you think about it, for just $150 they couldn't have possible used very good materials inside of the amp, I have the crescendo bc2000 and on pre order they were selling for $315?and I heard that the company was only making $30 profit at that time off of the amp! I'd say keep saving for that DC2k! Or the crescendo bc2000 is bad ass too, I honestly couldn't tell you which is better, I'm sure they are both pretty close! And if you don't want 2kwrms, DC is about to release their 1.2k I think

so far...

HU- pioneer DEH-P59001B

Amp- crescendo BC2000D

Yeah I've heard a lot of mixed reviews on audiopipe stuff, some forums love them, but I'm skeptical! If you think about it, for just $150 they couldn't have possible used very good materials inside of the amp, I have the crescendo bc2000 and on pre order they were selling for $315?and I heard that the company was only making $30 profit at that time off of the amp! I'd say keep saving for that DC2k! Or the crescendo bc2000 is bad ass too, I honestly couldn't tell you which is better, I'm sure they are both pretty close! And if you don't want 2kwrms, DC is about to release their 1.2k I think

yeah i heard cant wait for the results on it i bet it will do rated or more DC ftw i thought about AQ and other good company so im opend to but my wallet says something eles until then ill just keep saving :woot: